Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the maximum XP you can get only be earned by WINNING?

• Yes, that's how it should be.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, Kills should count in EGG Wars! Survival! And in game-modes like it.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Axonence

Mar 22, 2020
I noticed that in Survival you cannot gain XP through kills, you only get a set amount '100' for winning.
I know the games are fairly quick but could you please add some sort of bonus for getting a large amount of kills.
I normally get 5 to 7 kills every game and I have not once seen a reward for doing well.
Only for winning!
What if you do really well and have a game where another person gets lucky and strikes you out when you managed to kill every other person?
Happened to me and it was quite depressing.
You should be able to earn more XP based off of how well you do, and if you win that's only an added benefit. Thanks for reading!

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
That makes sense. You should be rewarded for getting some eliminations. +1

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums,
I totally agree with this suggestion. In fact, it would only be logical if they did this. I can’t imagine it being too difficult to implement, as there is already a system in place that tallies up your kills at the end of each match. I definitely agree that it shouldn’t only give you XP for winning, it should also give it out XP for kills and destroying eggs, etc. After all, it’s just luck what players the system puts you with, so you won’t always win, but it’s a higher change of eliminating someone/being eliminated than winning the match.
I’m not sure if this is a feature on Java yet, but if not it should be on both networks. I would also really like to see some rewards for earning XP on Bedrock.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I absolutely agree with this idea! For example: In skywars, first player who kills most of the people wins the game gets the same experience as that of second player who won by camping or killing less players. This is totally unfair as the efforts made by the first player are worthless then. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom