Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You can also try to contact an admin, I know @Tacosbefriends changed people's usernames before. Generally I think the rule about 10 messages is pretty stupid, many people will want to have a forum account with their minecraft name, so they can be contacted, even though they don't post on the forum.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
T

The Lord Pleb

You can also try to contact an admin, I know @Tacosbefriends changed people's usernames before. Generally I think the rule about 10 messages is pretty stupid, many people will want to have a forum account with their minecraft name, so they can be contacted, even though they don't post on the forum.

The answer is @Klompie, anyway I also think that the rule of 10 messages is not necessary.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
If you want to change your forum name, it can. You go to your profile And chang it. If you have changed you must to wait 30 days before you it again want to change.

Reactions: Itz_QuiNy

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
It's not a suggestion, it's just that I do not think it's necessary to have 10 messages to change the name. You do not need to create a post for this. Thanks anyway :p
What is even the point of saying "It's necessary to have 10 messages to change the name". What does it matter? What do you want to say with that? Does this help the player, etc.? :oops:

B

Britney Spears

Ayee look at that, your name has been changed. Awesome.

Locking this as you've been helped already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.