Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

daleklogic

Dec 13, 2016
staff really ban me FOR HACKING mmm I'll appeal later but still you ban for for "hacks" as I said the video of me "hacking" is over 3 months old my last ban for hacks was only a 1 months ago this guy who reported me he post a video recorded 3 months ago like really staff Daleklogic is my old ign anyway and plus that skin was old don't believe me go the my other report skin diff go to minecraft names look that skin is last if it was skin my skin it would be 1 pce mmm dis sever tho it's cool but I stopped hacking but this guy reported me a few days ago and it was recorded 3 months ago cmon sever :/ anyway bye :/

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You can start a conversation with the Staff Member who banned you. And can you please show me the report video?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Next time please make posts like this in the relevant section, this would be "bug reports / support".

As for your post , I'm trying to understand if you are still banned, I'm also trying to understand if you agree that you were hacking.

If you feel like you were falsely banned, just make an appeal. And even if you were hacking, just make an appeal showing that you have learnt your lesson.

Make appeals here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Video evidence should be no older than 2 weeks.

If you can prove that the evidence used was more than 2 weeks old (on the day that you were banned), then you can mention that in your appeal.

If you need any more help, just ask.

Do you have anything to add @Nikooo ?

Edit:

@SrKlompenstein I found the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?lc=z12bftgzbtvyxlvgr04chjszenvwvx4xbmg0k.&v=lmlLYw38duU

The video shows obvious hacks, and it was published on the 30th. This is within the specified 2 weeks. There is no proof that the footage used is older. This is why I have my time and date showing on my 5 Zig, I also always upload on day of capture.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
B

Britney Spears

Please appeal your ban appeals.cubecraft.net or contact the staff member who banned you by making a private conversation with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom