Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, I don't know if this is already a thing, but I'll say it just in case it isn't.

Battle Zone has had a decrease in players since it came out, so the world border should close in faster if there's less players in a game (but not right at the beginning because you need time to loot the places in the map).

What I really mean is, towards the end of the game when there are -20 players left in the game, the border should close in quicker. The smaller amount of players there are, the faster the world border closes in. This would make games quicker and you'd spend less time searching around a large area of the map for few people - and this would also make the game more intense.

Like I said, I'm actually not sure if this already happens as I haven't really paid much attention to it until now.

Have a nice day ^^

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This is already in the game. On one of the recent threads: "World border now increases its speed based on how many players are in the game.". Thanks though!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom