Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

phalecy

Member
Apr 25, 2022
12
8
4
18
If its overpowered mode on Skywars, always choose the wolf kit. You get two wolfs spawn eggs and can breed them using the meat you get and can get three wolfs. This strategy is overpowered I have seen people get around ten wolves in long games. The wolfs have great knockback so it’s a great way to win games and push players off the islands. I think the second wolf should be removed because of its overpowered when you can breed them. I have used this strategy to win a lot of games so I would use it before it gets removed.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom