Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AllTimeLow_

Jul 14, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
The Wizard Kit is essential to the PvP FFA dynamic and is very necessary... for people that use /shop. This kit allows for users to be able to take out shoppers easier than using Samurai Kit or any other kit. However, that should be its intended use. It's a kamikaze kit, it's used by people knowing that they will eventually die, either from a failed fight or the buffs going away and making yourself an easy kill.

So why do people use it regulary? Surely the point of FFA PVP is to maximize your K/D ratio by getting a high amount of kills with the lowest possible amounts of death. So I ask, why do people use it as though it was just like the other kits? I think the fact that it can be used so effectively is great for nerfing shoppers but when the kit is used against a samurai or any other kit, it's destruction for the person on the end of the wizard kit user. I think perhaps if this kit cost points to use then people would use it against shoppers or for players with a higher skill set that they just can't seem to get the edge over.

I think the wizard kit has it's place, but not as one of the normal kits. It should be a special kit bought with points. Perhaps 10 points per use? I think this is fair. If one kill = one point then if you quickly kill 10 samurai kits, you could take out a shopper if you wanted to. I think this would make gameplay more balanced for the everyday player that doesn't want to be targeted by people abusing a 'kamikaze kit' that don't care about their own K/D ratio and just want to make your experience an annoyance.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
I disagree i think wizzard is one of the most balanced kits out there, i myself am an wizzard user and my k/d is over 2.1. Most people use wizzard ineffective, as a cheap way to take revenge on other people who they lost to in a fight, most commen use of those people to fight is: potspam and critspam. you can take those people down in 4-5 arrow hits or 6-7 crits from a regular diamond sword. the people who use wizzard to 'kamikaze' are most of the time people who don't know how to use the kit 'effective' (pot/crit spam).

Reactions: freemolly

theslyowl169

Jul 23, 2019
I disagree i think wizzard is one of the most balanced kits out there, i myself am an wizzard user and my k/d is over 2.1. Most people use wizzard ineffective, as a cheap way to take revenge on other people who they lost to in a fight, most commen use of those people to fight is: potspam and critspam. you can take those people down in 4-5 arrow hits or 6-7 crits from a regular diamond sword. the people who use wizzard to 'kamikaze' are most of the time people who don't know how to use the kit 'effective' (pot/crit spam).
I personally believe the wizard to be the most OP of all the kits, considering the usage of Healing potions, Harming potions, and Poison Potions, along with Strength and Regen. So, not only can they heal themselves near instantaneously but can also throw harming potions and poison, thus causing the player to reach dangerous levels of health. With the addition of strength, they can take down any player, regardless of their opponent's skill level. Making it the vengeful kit, only useful for killing someone unfairly and then killing yourself to refresh your potions. While there ARE some players who handle this kit with respect, most will abuse it to the very end, with only shoppers being able to fend for themselves. It makes pvp harder for the players without points. So yeah, I agree with the original post.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom