Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Wizard:
Make wizard revert back to the old wizard before this update. Two thing, one, it can take a lot of hits because of protection 4, and two, its poison is really op and can easily defeat a 2v1 with it.

Sniper:
Nerf the protection 2 to protection one or not have enchantments. And if it's going to not have enchantments, you might as well buff its bow to power 4. Aren't snipers suppose to die fast in close combat, but kill at far range? What's your thoughts @Sophie ?
I'd like to here them, you like to use sniper a lot

Reactions: Joey and Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Make wizard revert back to the old wizard before this update. Two thing, one, it can take a lot of hits because of protection 4, and two, its poison is really op and can easily defeat a 2v1 with it.
Agreed. The Wizard kit previously was pretty balanced, acting as a wildcard that could fair decently well against the other kits. Currently, its armour is far too strong, surpassing even the Tank's defence. Also, its poison potions last long enough to be used as its main weapon, rather than a "get-the-hell-off-me" tool that you throw overhead to get chasers to leave you alone.

And if it's going to not have enchantments, you might as well buff its bow to power 4.
No doubt this would make the Archer kit a living nightmare for a lot of kits. If any change should happen to it, I reckon nerfing two pieces of armour to Protection I should suffice, perhaps nerfing the entire set if it still doesn't feel right. Though, I actually think it's pretty well balanced as it is at the moment, being defensive but nonetheless helpless at close range, and strong at a distance in the hands of a skilled player.

Reactions: Ayroh

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Bump
Agreed. The Wizard kit previously was pretty balanced, acting as a wildcard that could fair decently well against the other kits. Currently, its armour is far too strong, surpassing even the Tank's defence. Also, its poison potions last long enough to be used as its main weapon, rather than a "get-the-hell-off-me" tool that you throw overhead to get chasers to leave you alone.

No doubt this would make the Archer kit a living nightmare for a lot of kits. If any change should happen to it, I reckon nerfing two pieces of armour to Protection I should suffice, perhaps nerfing the entire set if it still doesn't feel right. Though, I actually think it's pretty well balanced as it is at the moment, being defensive but nonetheless helpless at close range, and strong at a distance in the hands of a skilled player.
and thank you for your thoughts.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
i agree with wizard needing to be nerfed but sniper doesn't need to be nerfed. it needs sharp 1 iron sword instead of knockback 1 iron sword

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Wizard:

Sniper:
Nerf the protection 2 to protection one or not have enchantments. And if it's going to not have enchantments, you might as well buff its bow to power 4. Aren't snipers suppose to die fast in close combat, but kill at far range? What's your thoughts @Sophie ?
I'd like to here them, you like to use sniper a lot
Im pretty sure everyone agrees with wizard getting nerfed. Not the same with sniper :/

A

A pigeon

i agree with wizard needing to be nerfed but sniper doesn't need to be nerfed. it needs sharp 1 iron sword instead of knockback 1 iron sword
No , knockback enchantment is fine. No changes needed for archer , beast or warrior

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
bump, if a few more people don't want to have sniper nerfed, I'll remove it from my thread

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Well i tested with a friend the amount of normal hits a wizard can get until being killed.
+ the other kits.
So here a little list, hopefully it helps a bit.
Note: Everything is tested in OP FFA wings.
So for OP FFA without wings you probably
need to duplicate the amount of hits a few times.
Also the results are based on the amount of normal hits a Diamond sword with sharpness 2 (warrior kit) needs.
Because it's the strongest sword of all kits.
(Ofcourse, wizards iron sword+strenght is better but i talk about only swords).
-------------------------------------------------
Wizard: 5 hits
Wizard+Regeneration effect: 7 hits
Beast: 6 hits
Warrior: 5 hits
Sniper: 5 hits
Ninja: 4 hits
------------------------------------------------
But at the end.
I agree that wizard his armor needs a debuff.
From Protection 4 to Protection 2/3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom