Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pimskiblock93

Oct 7, 2017
it is so hard to win. when you have 2 games left and are going to win everybody leaves. I rarely get the win. I don't like this I get no points no xp and stuff like that. they never finish the game. Could you add something that if there is just 1 player left with less than 5 games to go he/she wins if everybody else leaves. thx pimskiblock93

Reactions: Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
it is so hard to win. when you have 2 games left and are going to win everybody leaves. I rarely get the win. I don't like this I get no points no xp and stuff like that. they never finish the game. Could you add something that if there is just 1 player left with less than 5 games to go he/she wins if everybody else leaves. thx pimskiblock93
Maybe you have to be patient?
Because Pimskiblock is noob @JaiStrixZ Lock pls

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Erm, everyone could be a bit nicer in this. It isn't annoying, it's a simple thread with a suggestion. pimskiblock93, I can see what you're trying to state here. Yes, this is kind of a problem. But, it isn't always a fixable thing. The best thing to do, like stated in suggestions above, is to be patient. Not everyone wants to play a full length of Arcade games at a time.

Reactions: Kloska

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think the issue is that there simply isn't enough people playing Arcade anymore. There's not really anything that can be done about it.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want to play on Arcade, the best time you can do that is from 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM (CEST). This is the time most people are playing on Arcade in my opinion. About your problem. Try to not be too good. Maybe that sounds a little weird, but if people sees that you are too good they will leave. Don't go all out to your opponents. Ofcourse you want to win, but keep it a little bit exciting for your opponents. That way people will maybe stay longer.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Don't go all out to your opponents.
Unless you're playing Spleef or Line Dash. In that case you want to kill your opponent as quickly as possible, because people do not like waiting around for a game to end, which is why a lot of people leave.

Reactions: PerryJ

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Unless you're playing Spleef or Line Dash. In that case you want to kill your opponent as quickly as possible, because people do not like waiting around for a game to end, which is why a lot of people leave.

True. At the end you can't read people's mind. But you can maybe play with their minds trying not to be that unbeatable person. If you are for example play on Wingrush and people see you are 1 whole minute faster they will leave immediately so I'm trying to fly a little slower so people will think I'm still beatable. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Like I said you can't read people's mind ;)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Maybe you should be a little patient. Also you have to practice to get good and win! It is hard to win but thats what it really fun about that!

Reactions: remio

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think the issue is that there simply isn't enough people playing Arcade anymore. There's not really anything that can be done about it.
People still play Arcade but, an update would be nice though. Maybe new games, little bug fixes and features etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online
Top Bottom