Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Nothing, bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Hello CubeCrafters,

I have a suggestion today. When you win a game something like this will show up in your chat:

v5N8Fkd.png

So... I was thinking what if CubeCraft will change is to something like this:

QSxNH9t.png
So you can see at the end of the game how much kills you got in that game.

Points for kills
I also have another idea. This idea will hopefully make players go leave their island more. And yes i know you will already get 2 points for killing someone, but a little bonus is never a bad thing right?
So if you make a kill you will get (if you win) the amount of kills in points.
Here i have an example of the idea:
ccCRHG8.png
Maybe kill count on tab would be a good idea too, like survival games.

Leave your opinion bellow, and thanks for reading my suggestion:)

Last edited:

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I like this idea. I would also like to see the kill counter while playing the game.
But what if it's Team Skywars for example? Will it show the amount of kills your team made? Or will it only show how many you killed?

+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That has no logic
You get points for killing players
Than you get more points for all the points you got from killing the players In ththe first place
I especially don't get the points for kills in SG as you get 5 points upon killing 1 player and 1 for every death, not to mention there is a kill counter in SG already you could just check that
How would this work for team games
Finally if it were to give you points there is NO chance this is added to eggwars since that utterly encourages kill farming
I don't find it actually showing this very necessary when they can add kill counters in tab, which I would rather they do but if they don't than this is the next best to add if they want to track Kills
So yes but not as a priority sort of yes

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Thats why i added an poll. And in a game of 24 people getting points for kills at the end is maybe a little bit too much. And you will only get points for the final kill in eggwars:p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom