Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I haven't played a great deal of Wing Rush, but it is fun. Despite my inexperience, I win most of the games I play because of this exploit I have discovered. I'm sure other people have also encountered this before me.

My strategy for this game is to just soar high in the sky over all the structures and keep speed boosting whenever it's available. In this way, you avoid crashing into obstacles and it is an easy win.

Either way, this exploit makes it so that there is no need to possess any flying skills or to dodge obstacles and utilize the stunning maps to their full potential.

Perhaps the height to which you can fly above ground should be lowered, enough so that it forces players to fly through the map and not above it. This will make the game more challenging, interesting, and be based purely on flying skills and the ability to dodge structures on the map.

Of course, players could also choose to not use this exploit and just fly low, but I would imagine people would just keep using this exploit once they are aware of it. Consequently, down the line, most people will start to do this and the game will no longer be competitive, become monotonous, and the maps not utilized to their full potential (i.e., flying through the trees and bushes and dodging all the structures).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom