Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
I have seen a suggestion which says that egg wars wins are not rewarding enough, and I agree.

I would like to suggest that a Random Spinner (Like cubelets on Java.) This will work by doing quests like Collecting iron, making obsidian, getting kills, breaking eggs and winning games.

These ‘quests’ would get progressively harder (10 kills for a spin, then 20 etc.) but not just kills.

It is important that players aren’t solely rewarded for wins or kills as we want to promote team play and making obsidian would do that.

What would you receive from the spinner?

- There would be a chance of receiving nothing

- Kit boosts (For baker you get 2 cakes, for builder you get 15 blocks - or something like that)

- Limited Gameplay votes (Get to vote for overpowered, hardcore or normal for 2 or 3 games)

- Double xp for a game

- Win effects

- Common Egg Skins

- Common Cages

- And any other ideas that people have

The chances of receiving these things have to be relatively low so maybe some lesser rewards with higher chances would balance it out.

Please drop any ideas or improvements below, thank you :)

Reactions: Anneum

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I seems like a hard thing to make, so I don't know if this is possible. And if this is possible, it is maybe a bit complicated, the most things on CubeCraft are simple this is maybe a little too complicated. But it is a funny idea!

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
I seems like a hard thing to make, so I don't know if this is possible. And if this is possible, it is maybe a bit complicated, the most things on CubeCraft are simple this is maybe a little too complicated. But it is a funny idea!
Thanks, I wasn’t sure if it was possible or not on bedrock but it’s always worth a suggestion!

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom