Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this update to be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
more win effects? I'm in!
However riding a dragon already exists on another server, so its a no.
Maybe a win effect for diamond rank would be cool.
I also suggested riding on a wither, instead of an Ender dragon. :)

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I would like to see more win effects but I didn't like the once you suggested, sorry.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Awesome Ideas! Especially the enderdragon one!
I can't think of any because yours are just way too cool to compete with ;)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Pretty neat ideas, but I recall Tacos saying a while ago that win effects, gadgets, etc. take a lot of time to develop. I'd like to see these added, but I wouldn't want them to be a priority.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
-After you win a game you ride on a Wither/EnderDragon (Maybe blowing the map up, that could be cool.) Obsidian Rank, 1000 Vanity Points
I think a mini wither spawning than dying soon after with a particle effect would be a good end 1 but both destroying the map might be a bit too laggy
-After you win a game it turns sunset and you ride on a horse to the sun. (If the horse could look like a unicorn, DO IT!) Emerald Rank, 500 Vanity Points
I like the idea of the time of day changing but not really the horse flying into the sun part maybe have a horse flying around you at sunset
After you win a game you get a pair of Elytra's and you can fly around the map like in Wing Rush. Gold Rank.
granted you probably wouldn't have enough time but sure
-After you win a game there's a lot of Rubik's Cube heads in a circle sorrounding you. (I don't even know. Leave me alone.) Iron Rank, 5000 Vanity Items.
(Make sure to post YOUR win effect ideas below if you agree!)
sure

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom