Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a player still receive the win if he/she is still spectating and his/her teammate won.

• Total voters

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone,

A few days ago I was thinking... Why don't you win the game even if one of your teammates won.
I think if a player is still spectating the game and his/her teammate wins the game you should still be awared with the win. Because it's a team game your team has won. Not only the player that survived.
Maybe this is allready implemented in some games but I have no idea in what games in specific.

I would like to hear your opinions about this idea and vote on the poll!

Have a nice day,
werra11

(Sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes, English is not my main language)

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Sure, but maybe only if the players enter the game as a party they should get full credit, maybe only half the points/xp if they weren't

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Sure, but maybe only if the players enter the game as a party they should get full credit, maybe only half the points/xp if they weren't
I think it should be you always win full stuff if one of your teammates won. What if you sacrificed yourself in order to win, like you jumped off a bridge to knock your opponent off with you, since your teammate was still alive? You would be the one who earned most of it.

Anyway the suggestion itself earned you a +1 from me

Reactions: Nevermind3476
D

Deleted member 352903

I thought this was implemented already, in Team SkyWars.
Anyways I agree.
Edit: oh k I just saw Remi’s post.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
This is a thing in Line Dash, Survival Games and SkyWars. I wouldn't mind if this was added to games like EggWars or Lucky Islands too.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I noticed this a while ago. It's been annoying me quite a bit but I never thought to make a suggestion about it. I've noticed it's a thing in other team gamemodes such as SkyWars.
Nice idea!

Reactions: werra11

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
(copied from a post where someone put a link here)
YES now you only have to team with someone good to win!!!!!!
But it really does make sense, you (probably) helped your team win while you were alive, you should get something other than 5 xp.

Reactions: werra11
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom