Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Is buying and selling Minecraft accounts breaking some sort of Minecraft T&Cs?
Yes, it is. Minecraft has stated that "Buying and selling Minecraft accounts goes against our Terms of Service and we are unable to provide support for licenses that were purchased from resellers or third-party sites. Ultimately, we consider the person who initially created an account to be the owner of that account, so purchasing from a third-party seller will not make you the legitimate owner."

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Yes, it is. Minecraft has stated that "Buying and selling Minecraft accounts goes against our Terms of Service and we are unable to provide support for licenses that were purchased from resellers or third-party sites. Ultimately, we consider the person who initially created an account to be the owner of that account, so purchasing from a third-party seller will not make you the legitimate owner."
I was referring to this person above as they are advertising their own website that sells accounts * cough * cough * [insert ban hammer]

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was referring to this person above as they are advertising their own website that sells accounts * cough * cough * [insert ban hammer]
Screenshot_20240311-220010.png

Looks like I'm getting banned... Goodbye cubecraft. :despair: :despair: :despair: :despair: :despair:

Dec 11, 2023
I do bedrock. Yes, because it has more availability for consoles. From what I've heard it also has plenty of people on which should make more content creators which in turn leads to more people going for bedrock.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
@Hazard said this about Java while back in this thread "No, Java is not at risk of being shut down. At this time we have no active plans on shutting down our Java network. It was previously mentioned that if Java did not surpass 1,000 players at any given time that we would have no choice but to shut it down, however this has since changed, and we no longer plan to do this. Instead, we will continue to expand and improve our Java network where possible."
I no longer work for the company, so I have no idea what their future plans are or ambitions, so this could change at any moment. At the time, yes, my answer was correct, but now I no longer receive information on plans for the network so I cannot provide a definite answer. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Java did see an increase from Pillars of Fortune, but that increase, like with most new games, is short-lived. Games have to retain x amount of players and bring x amount of players to the network in order to be successful. While Pillars of Fortune did achieve that, it only brought existing players back onto Java, and has not retained players to the point of being successful. Java's fate is on the line personally.

Speaking truthfully, seeing as I don't know what will happen now, I have the feeling that CubeCraft's Java network probably will shut down at some point in the next 2-3 years if things don't improve. However, for all we know Microsoft might decide to merge Java and Bedrock servers to 'enlarge' their playerbase. When that might be, if they might do it, who knows? But the threat is there and it is a very real possibility for either scenario to play out.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom