Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are OP FFA players dumb?

• No , they're just toxic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

From personal experience , and observing others , i deduce that most OP FFA players aren't really that good . They are quite bad even . They are good at soaking up hits and will eventually kill you , however in the initial stage of the fight , if you have trained at pvp anywhere else , you will have the upper hand.

They will start jittering , eventually breaking out if the combo abd start crit spamming . That will kill you .

In any normal fight , you would be able to kill the best FFA player with ease .

FFA players have no idea how to deal with chain hits . I go over and farm kills for days .
After they kill you they say ez or request a 1v1 . If you dont reply they start a target and then say they beat you . FFA players dont know how to deal with defeat either

I played normal FFA , not a single person called me a noob when i killed them or when they killed me . They were very nice and never held grudges .

These OP FFA players on the other hand ... Ugh

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
From personal experience , and observing others , i deduce that most OP FFA players aren't really that good . They are quite bad even . They are good at soaking up hits and will eventually kill you , however in the initial stage of the fight , if you have trained at pvp anywhere else , you will have the upper hand.

They will start jittering , eventually breaking out if the combo abd start crit spamming . That will kill you .

In any normal fight , you would be able to kill the best FFA player with ease .

FFA players have no idea how to deal with chain hits . I go over and farm kills for days .
After they kill you they say ez or request a 1v1 . If you dont reply they start a target and then say they beat you . FFA players dont know how to deal with defeat either

I played normal FFA , not a single person called me a noob when i killed them or when they killed me . They were very nice and never held grudges .

These OP FFA players on the other hand ... Ugh
Yeah, I have to say the main difference I have noticed between Normal FFA and OP FFA is that you can actually fight in 1v1s and sometimes make friends at the same time in Normal, you join OP and if you immediately have to run for your life because you hit one person without knowing they are friends with the entire server and what at first seemed like a hopeful 1v1 becomes a 74v1 with the occasional steve who randomly spam click attacks everyone he's see's making it a 74.5v1.5

Otherwise you just end up crouching and punching a guy until you get bored and go play another game.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
First of all, I haven't really understood what is chain hitting, it will be appreciated if you can explain it to me.
Secondly, I do not play so much normal ffa for various reasons, some of them are: I hate being backstabbed,
or afk killed because the opponent gets hit advantage on the low armor and If a player gets in a combo its impossible to break it
I think the mean of pvp is when u know how to break combos not only when u get hit advantages.

I play both modes of Ffa mostly OP tho and I dont think im that bad in normal because when I first learnt pvp i was playing duels with iron warrior.

F

Facelurite

I have no idea how to pvp against normal players because im so used to fighting beast OP kit that I never learned to take less damage because on OP mide you cannot die easily. I jump into battle and die but deal tremendoes damage at the same time,
Thats why im playing normal rn , to learn to avoid being hit.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The FFA community's logic is beyond frustrating to me lmao, as is the toxicity from some players.

Also, it really ruffles my feathers when they tell me that I'm a "noob" because I killed them using potions. I have leather armour and you have enchanted diamond, quit complaining when all you had to do was dodge the potions to be almost immune to me. Also, stop pretending that you use the Beast kit because it's fun, and just admit that you use it because it's grossly overpowered.

No, I'm not a "bow-spammer", it's called not being an idiot. Of course I'm going to bow-spam if it stops you from getting close to me, where the Archer kit has a natural disadvantage that renders it completely nonviable against the diamond armour kits.

So, because you're insecure about dying one time, you feel the need to reply with "You'll regret this" or something along those lines... it's a game, chill... or just get your team to chase me around the map thirteen times over, that works too. I've never understood this at all, and have no idea why it's such a common thing to do. Do they think they're making me mad? Because from my perspective, I've made somebody so angry that they're willing to waste not only their time, but their friends' time, just to earn +1 point in a revenge kill that they may not even get anyways because they're bad at chasing.

Apparently, if you use anything other than the two best kits in the game, you're automatically bad by default. What logic is that? This logic isn't exclusive to CCG either. On another KitPvP server, the Archer kit was nerfed twice solely because I was good with it. Not because it was actually an overpowered kit or anything, just because I made it look better than it was. I also got death threats, and made a Moderator rage so badly that I thought they were going to get demoted lmao. Just chill. If you're getting angry, just log out for a bit. Anger makes you stupid, and stupid gets you killed, making you even angrier and therefore stupider :p

Reactions: A pigeon

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The FFA community's logic is beyond frustrating to me lmao, as is the toxicity from some players.

Also, it really ruffles my feathers when they tell me that I'm a "noob" because I killed them using potions. I have leather armour and you have enchanted diamond, quit complaining when all you had to do was dodge the potions to be almost immune to me. Also, stop pretending that you use the Beast kit because it's fun, and just admit that you use it because it's grossly overpowered.

No, I'm not a "bow-spammer", it's called not being an idiot. Of course I'm going to bow-spam if it stops you from getting close to me, where the Archer kit has a natural disadvantage that renders it completely nonviable against the diamond armour kits.

So, because you're insecure about dying one time, you feel the need to reply with "You'll regret this" or something along those lines... it's a game, chill... or just get your team to chase me around the map thirteen times over, that works too. I've never understood this at all, and have no idea why it's such a common thing to do. Do they think they're making me mad? Because from my perspective, I've made somebody so angry that they're willing to waste not only their time, but their friends' time, just to earn +1 point in a revenge kill that they may not even get anyways because they're bad at chasing.

Apparently, if you use anything other than the two best kits in the game, you're automatically bad by default. What logic is that? This logic isn't exclusive to CCG either. On another KitPvP server, the Archer kit was nerfed twice solely because I was good with it. Not because it was actually an overpowered kit or anything, just because I made it look better than it was. I also got death threats, and made a Moderator rage so badly that I thought they were going to get demoted lmao. Just chill. If you're getting angry, just log out for a bit. Anger makes you stupid, and stupid gets you killed, making you even angrier and therefore stupider :p
As we speak, there are three players chasing me out of around twelve or so players. Not sure what I did to make them mad, but every second they're not killing me, they could've killed somebody else.

Edit: Apparently it was the splash potions

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

There was an FFA OP player calling me ez on his forums profile . I get targeted on a daily basis . When FFA players lose their 'war' they decide to attempt to ban other players.

"lol Sylvaly u can only kill me when i wake up hahhahaha ur typical ked 1v1 after i warm up u will lose" are the kinds of comments i get.

Fir some reason they find in necessary to say ez after they win with barely one heart. There have been teams that chase me after buying gear just so they can say ez after killing me.

OP FFA players ...

A

A pigeon

The worst part is you get targeted by TEAMS OF 10 . Not just one or two fools , 10 of them.

Then they have their clan wars and take it up so seriouly . Defeat is shamed . If you attemp to fight someone and end up dying to them they still target you .

Half the time they're afk and when they die they say "LOL AFK KILLER" Its their fault for agking in the first place.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
take it up so seriouly
Yeah lmao, I had somebody earlier ranting at me for sucking and being unable to kill anybody without my bow, disregarding what I was saying about me simply enjoying that play style; not relying on it. Too many people prioritise pride over fun. If you aren't enjoying yourself, then you're not playing the game properly.

F

Facelurite

"Dont u dare insult censored name - Censored name March 2017

"fk you" - crnsored name

"LOL THIS LAGGY KID" - censored name

Edited . Thought it would be better not to mention names . They are coming with pitchforks for me

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Facelurite

People on normal FFA were really nice though. They never target , and are almost never toxic .

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Don't judge an entire community based off of a few bad apples. Players tend to get worked up if they lose a game, just ignore it and move on. ;)

L

Lightning McQueen

You don't need to take what they say to heart. Just understand that they are salty for losing and do not mean what they are saying. :)
How do you expect me to ignore someone who summons 10 of his friends to hunt me down and kill me?

Reactions: Sophie

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
How do you expect me to ignore someone who summons 10 of his friends to hunt me down and kill me?
If they are targeting/flaming you can report them. Or just join another game.

L

Lightning McQueen

If they are targeting/flaming you can report them. Or just join another game.
Hey , targeting and teaming are both allowed on FFA . There can be no winners on FFA. Targeting cannot be punished , plus I can fight them no biggie

Reactions: hmhm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Top Bottom