Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Recently, I saw someone else opening an uber cubelet (because I can't open them myself due to not having enough cubelets all the time.) and I saw this guy in the animation again:
2019-01-04_14.44.07.png

But what has a zombie pigman with an uber cubelet to do, except from the part that when you open an enderchest looking uber cubelet, that the cubelet machine will turn into a netherish looking structure.

My suggestion!

Why don't we make this guy more like a "Cube man" that opens the cubelet? It's a nice little touch, and in that way, you'll feel more connected to the uber cubelet and loot you might get.

An idea I had:
2019-01-04_15.44.12.png

You can clearly see that a Cubecraft man is opening the uber cubelet for you.

Another idea:
2019-01-04_16.00.50.png

Letting the players themselves open the uber cubelet in an animation.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello there!

Recently, I saw someone else opening an uber cubelet (because I can't open them myself due to not having enough cubelets all the time.) and I saw this guy in the animation again:
View attachment 150435
But what has a zombie pigman with an uber cubelet to do, except from the part that when you open an enderchest looking uber cubelet, that the cubelet machine will turn into a netherish looking structure.

My suggestion!

Why don't we make this guy more like a "Cube man" that opens the cubelet? It's a nice little touch, and in that way, you'll feel more connected to the uber cubelet and loot you might get.

An idea I had:
View attachment 150436
You can clearly see that a Cubecraft man is opening the uber cubelet for you.

Another idea:
View attachment 150437

Letting the players themselves open the uber cubelet in an animation.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?
I know not everything should be exclusive for ranked people. But, maybe seeing yourself opening the cubelet (As an NPC would look better imo), could be for obsidian ranked players or plus rank players. Or it could be a mythical cubelet reward.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I know not everything should be exclusive for ranked people. But, maybe seeing yourself opening the cubelet (As an NPC would look better imo), could be for obsidian ranked players or plus rank players. Or it could be a mythical cubelet reward.
That sounds like a nice idea for those poor obsidian ranks who don't have a lot of perks

I agree than an NPC would look better, but I couldn't go that advanced with my set up in a survival world xd

Reactions: Eli

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No. It's incredibly hard to get a uber cubelet for stone rankers. It's not fair if you change the animation for obsidian ranks as you work really hard to get that cubelet.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Then I’d set it as a cubelet reward itself. So it is exclusive but available for everyone.
Yeah was about to say that, I forgot how incredibly hard it was to get an uber cubelet, it would probably be something rare? Or legendary?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Legendary or Mythical. Like the rarity of all the other vanity items that change depending on the player’s skin.
But that doesn't make sense? You have a better looking skin so having your own skin is mythical?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
But that doesn't make sense? You have a better looking skin so having your own skin is mythical?
I didn’t mean that. I’ll clarify myself, sorry.
I said the NPC of yourself should be mythical or legendary so it matches -in rarity- with the other vanity items that include your skin. Like the miniatures of yourself.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 396387

Wow!! So good idea! You have good thinking of this idea! :uber_cubelet:

The cubeman is the best I think. :cube_light:
And youre skin is a orginal idea, :)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow!! So good idea! You have good thinking of this idea! :uber_cubelet:

The cubeman is the best I think. :cube_light:
And youre skin is a orginal idea, :)
Thanks! I really love the Cubeman idea as well, and the skin idea is just a little extra, hehe
Love the idea! Will see what the team thinks of it. :D
Yay! Let's hope they like it : )
Why don’t we make Cubeman a mascotte in general, anyways sweet idea Cookie!
Ooh, sounds fancy, thought the statue of Sentinel has became the mascot lol, but thanks ^-^

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I like the idea, but I see an inconvenience. There are some blocks that are not compatible with version 1.8. It would be good also to look for some type of blocks so that they can be replaced. +1 :)

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually like both ideas, but i will go with the player opening the uber cubelet. Or make it a toggable feature for the cubeman / player .

Then I’d set it as a cubelet reward itself. So it is exclusive but available for everyone.
I didn’t mean that. I’ll clarify myself, sorry.
I said the NPC of yourself should be mythical or legendary so it matches -in rarity- with the other vanity items that include your skin. Like the miniatures of yourself.
@gamesharkn64 do you mean something like this?

I like the idea, but I see an inconvenience. There are some blocks that are not compatible with version 1.8. It would be good also to look for some type of blocks so that they can be replaced. +1 :)
Oh, did not think about that one, the base was more just something I threw together fast to make it actually look like a Cubelet machine, I used the blue color of Cubecraft in the building palette.

Reactions: elchuii
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom