Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
In my opinion a /report would help hackers get caught and make it easier to find them while they're online, so why isn't it a feature?

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
This has already been suggested many times in the past. We don't have a /report because we have sentinel, sentinel is the anti-cheat system of cubecraft.
It can ban rulebreakers without /report. It has been removed in the past because it was abused to mutch by players who just wanted to talk with staff members.
To return on the subject 'sentinel'. Sentinel checks your movements and is able to decide if you are a hacker or not. /report isn't needed.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
This has already been suggested many times in the past. We don't have a /report because we have sentinel, sentinel is the anti-cheat system of cubecraft.
It can ban rulebreakers without /report. It has been removed in the past because it was abused to mutch by players who just wanted to talk with staff members.
To return on the subject 'sentinel'. Sentinel checks your movements and is able to decide if you are a hacker or not. /report isn't needed.
well if people would stop using it to talk to staff members it would be GREAT!

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
There used to be a /report but it got heavily abused by the players and wasted a lot of time of staff. It'll most likely not be re-added anytime soon.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
There is no way to stop people like that. As already said, we don't need it any more that staff members tp to you to check the "hacker" because we have sentinel. This is NOT NEEDED!
i don't think sentinel works that well

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Then think again.
A decent amount of hackers I play with and report manage to get banned by sentinel before my report gets answered.

Cubecraft had a /report system in the past, but it was heavily abused, leading it to be shut down.
"Abused" meaning:
1- People reporting when they died to a player
2- Reporting for fun (probably)
3- Salty kids.

Get my point?
About every 2-3 games I play, This is what I get: "hax" "Hacks" Haks" "hac" "KA" "reported banned" "I'm recording"
If we had a /report feature, those players would report me, leading to a waste of staff's time. They could be finding and banning actual hackers instead of wasting time on skilled players.

If you want to report players, do it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ .
Make sure to include Video Evidence of the player hacking.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel works fine and is learning more and more every day.
----------
No. We had the /report command in the past, but the /report command got removed, because it was being heavily abused by players. Players were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on those fake reports. Due to these and some other reasons, the /report command won't be added back.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Then think again.
A decent amount of hackers I play with and report manage to get banned by sentinel before my report gets answered.

Cubecraft had a /report system in the past, but it was heavily abused, leading it to be shut down.
"Abused" meaning:
1- People reporting when they died to a player
2- Reporting for fun (probably)
3- Salty kids.

Get my point?
About every 2-3 games I play, This is what I get: "hax" "Hacks" Haks" "hac" "KA" "reported banned" "I'm recording"
If we had a /report feature, those players would report me, leading to a waste of staff's time. They could be finding and banning actual hackers instead of wasting time on skilled players.

If you want to report players, do it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ .
Make sure to include Video Evidence of the player hacking.
what if you dont have a good recording software though??

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Sentinel works fine and is learning more and more every day.
----------
No. We had the /report command in the past, but the /report command got removed, because it was being heavily abused by players. Players were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on those fake reports. Due to these and some other reasons, the /report command won't be added back.
i know its a shame people can be responsible :P

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
There could be people using the command with inappropriate use, perhaps out of anger.
Then the administrators would waste their time watching those reports, and they would not be able to see those who have proof, and they are more credible

U

Unipotato

This was a feature in the past, but was removed due to abuse and false reports. It is much more efficient for rule breaking players to be punished if you report them on our report website, https://reports.cubecraft.net. If you have any ideas on how to prevent abuse of this command, feel free to create another suggestion that elaborates on how to do this :)

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom