Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello Everyone! I Find It Weird That Some Of The Game modes That Are In Cubecraft Are Only 1.9-1.12 Even Though They Are Kinda Meant For 1.8 In the First Place! The Game modes Im Talking About Are PVP, Survival Games And UHC! Im Not Saying That They Should Remove Them From 1.9-1.12 But I Do Think They Should Try And Add The Games modes To 1.8! Anyone Agree?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If I am right Skywars and Eggwars are now only in 1.8 because those are the most popular games on CubeCraft. We shouldn't add more games to 1.8 because Minecraft is going higher and higher with the versions. Imagine that Minecraft has released the 1.14 version and CubeCraft is still on 1.8 with Eggwars and Skywars. Yes, I also think that CubeCraft has to upgrade to higher versions (1.12) and has to leave 1.8.

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
I agree with Icheeetah Minecraft is always updating so the newer versions are better but some of the most popular games are 1.8 because some people prefer 1.8 PvP.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
I agree with Icheeetah Minecraft is always updating so the newer versions are better but some of the most popular games are 1.8 because some people prefer 1.8 PvP.
yea I guess Your Right! Its Just cause I Always Play 1.8 When Playing Cubecraft lol! I Never play 1.12 For Some Reason xD!

D

Deleted member 100818

CubeCraft choose to instead of removing 1.8 having 1.8 for only skywars and eggwars. This is because 1.8 was still loved by at least 25% of the players, now that amount is lower because people tried 1.9 and they liked it. So they are not doing any upgrades and they are not gonna get games like SW minerware tower defence etc. at 1.8 because it is too much work for such a less amount of result.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
CubeCraft is mainly 1.9 but skywars and eggwars are 1.8 and 1.9 because lots of people like the 1.8 PvP better and eggwars and skywars and very popular on CubeCraft so thats why there both.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I definitely think CubeCraft should add 1.8 versions of those games you mentioned. I used to play SG when CubeCraft was 1.8 and in my opinion out of every server it had the best SG there was (maybe minus MCSG, MCSG was the best for SG no doubt(its not a server anymore >:v I'm allowed to say that)) I really feel though if they did add 1.8 SG they should go for more of a classic feel rather than how SG is in 1.9 with the world events and the items.

What I'm going to say is partially my opinion and partially fact, I dont want to annoy anyone or argue anything. What I'm going to say is this, not having 1.8 gamemodes on the server is cutting a whole section of the Minecraft community out and CubeCraft is missing out of so much potential growth by not having many 1.8 gamemodes. I have so many friends who left CubeCraft because they didn't like 1.9 pvp and don't want to play on here because there isn't a 1.8 version of the game they like.
Also I would like to add to respond to people who think "all they have to do is try 1.9 pvp and they will come around and might eventually prefer it". This simply wont happen, players dont want to leave behind a version they enjoy playing and that's fact. They wont leave behind what they enjoy to something they don't because they "might eventually like it". Yes, Minecraft will continue to develop and maybe one day we will be seeing the version 1.22.3 but it still doesn't matter, as long as there are players playing 1.8 and as long as that community its still going they should be welcomed. Growing isn't about what they players we already have want, yes the updates that are brought to the server should make those players want to stay but growing is about reaching out to the players who aren't on the server and giving them a reason to come on.

I think asking this community as it is now wether 1.8 versions should be added will get you a very biased answer, obviously not many people will be too bothered about it because most of the people who are already here are her for the 1.9 versions.

Ok... Lecture over :D

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Yes, please add more games to be 1.8 compatible like lucky islands. I am a 1.8 tryhard and would love to see more Cubecraft games in 1.8.
Yes, I also think that CubeCraft has to upgrade to higher versions (1.12) and has to leave 1.8.

What, please no. 1.8 is the highest version without the updated pvp style I would leave the server as a whole if they just completely left 1.8 versions of games. I would go play the more sleepy version of eggwars.

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
If I am right Skywars and Eggwars are now only in 1.8 because those are the most popular games on CubeCraft. We shouldn't add more games to 1.8 because Minecraft is going higher and higher with the versions. Imagine that Minecraft has released the 1.14 version and CubeCraft is still on 1.8 with Eggwars and Skywars. Yes, I also think that CubeCraft has to upgrade to higher versions (1.12) and has to leave 1.8.
yah well the problem with that is all my friends and viewers prefer 1.8 pvp so we would rather not play on cubecraft anymore because there are only skywars and eggwars for 1.8 pvp. Making this differ and make the other games 1.8 and 1.12 would help the server grow on my part anyway.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
Mission done my lord I have today done my Duolingo lesson xD
Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Top Bottom