Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElieTGM

Jul 5, 2015
Lebanon
TheChunk and CubeCraft merging is the most awesomest (if that word existed) thing in the entire cosmos. I mean, we are just introducing some new games and some players are coming; i mean; what's the problem?
Players come and go, games are frequently introduced to CubeCraft. What's the hate? Just chill'
For everyone hating out there;
just_chill.jpg

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Cubecraft 2.0 got hate. The Halloween update got hate. The Holiday update got hate. Any time we add a new game, new feature, new staffer, fix a bug, move a block, scratch an itch, or breathe, we get hate. There is no pleasing everyone. We do only what we think is best for our server, and merging with The Chunk is an awesome way to do that. They bring a ton of talent, inspiration, and sweet-ass games and features to our server.

In short, Chunk is here to stay. Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate.

MLG%2BPOTATO.jpg

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Cubecraft 2.0 got hate. The Halloween update got hate. The Holiday update got hate. Any time we add a new game, new feature, new staffer, fix a bug, move a block, scratch an itch, or breathe, we get hate. There is no pleasing everyone. We do only what we think is best for our server, and merging with The Chunk is an awesome way to do that. They bring a ton of talent, inspiration, and sweet-ass games and features to our server.

MLG%2BPOTATO.jpg
Amen.
(Taters precious)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The Chunk is amazing. Although that people give it a lot of hate, it is actually a very prosperous server, with genius ideas and such, which is pretty much being brought to CubeCraft. Meaning that there will be more stuff for the players. They don't know how much of a knock-on effect that The Chunk will give to CubeCraft.

Reactions: RandomUnicorn

KanaKoala

Jan 4, 2016
Near Planet 379 Code name SpaceFridge

MLG%2BPOTATO.jpg
You can't do that to us dude now I'm hungry for potatoes and tacos... and Doritos D:

Confessions

Jan 3, 2016
Honduras
completely irrelevant but 1v1 me folks 8)

But besides that, I think that everyone has their own opinions and we should all respect each other for it. To be completely honest, I was upset because of the merging because I haven't seen the cube yet. I really thought that this would be an unsuccessful move but now I'm thinking way differently. If only everyone had the same mindset like others and just gave everyone a chance then there wouldn't be much hate going around.

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Ah, some people dislike changes. Not only the CCGN members had issues, but a variety of members coming from the chunk aren't happy about it either. I personally think that this merge is great - it gives us all a bunch of oppertunities to make friends, and enjoy new games!

If they're hating, they probably haven't been properly introduced to it :]

Hopey

Jan 3, 2016
USA
Of course, at the very beginning, I was unsure about this merge. But as I continue to play, and meet all the other players, I see how incredibly nice and friendly everyone is here! I look forward to seeing everything the chunk is merging over, and everything cubecraft has to offer.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I agree with a LOT of what is being said here. It is true that not everyone likes change (me included), but you have to give something new a chance before deciding you don't like it. It's like trying new food or a game or whatever. At first you may think you don't like it, but then you keep trying it or keep going back to it. Then, you finally get into whatever it is and you decide it wasn't all that bad at all and it might possibly become your favorite thing.

I'm one of the ones coming over from Chunk. I can agree that the thought of a merge or a big update can be scary and unappealing in the beginning, but you just have to give things time to smooth out. It'll be a bit rocky for a little while but once everything is set in place, things should get better.

Let's all try to work/play together as one big community and make Cube the best server out there! ^_^

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The chunk + cubecraftgames = 2 minecraft servers in 1 , so this is freaking awesome , you don't have to change from 1st server to the the other server and load your CHUNKS , you have doubled amount of staff, games and pleasure ! Btw why wont you call the server: the chunkycubecraftinggamesnetwork.netcom.org ?

Reactions: Younisco and Mac
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom