Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
So.. here I am. I got some stuff to clear up. Some reasons why I don’t play on ccg much both Bedrock AND Java is the lack of games, the lack of new experience, and just overall fun. Now I am not saying CCG isn’t fun but it sometimes feels like a chore or homework. Some of the players on the lb and just people that play feel me because they play CCG a lot. The other day I was talking to @Adamtheapple in game and he asked was his position worth still playing on CCG. Now at that time he was number 2 on the CFT leaderboard and had play time in that game for over 5 days(might be 3 days so like 72 hours worth of play time). Players new and old run into the main problem of CCG which is lack of originality and I mean by that like new games, or new maps. Everything in CCG feels old to me and it gets really boring. Sometimes I wish I was level 1 again and just starting out. The experience I gained in a few hours was priceless and I loved CCG and I still do. New players join every day and have the same time I did. But once you hit around 75-100 hours on CCG it feels like you have done everything. I have played on both java and bedrock on the 2 most popular servers for each verison. The hive(ew) and CCG for bedrock, and Hypixel and CCG for java. If we compare the java servers you will see that Hypixel has more games then CCG has maps for skywars and if you play java CCG skywars you know that is pretty insane. Now bedrock, the version I am most well on for my constant mobile pvp skill and such. Hive has little games but CCG has more.... yet hive sometimes gets higher player counts. The reason hive gets more players is because of its games that in it. Look at any other bedrock server you won’t see blockhunt, or murder mystery. Those are games that no other server has and those games are some of the big games. CCG has skywars, eggwars, luckyblock skywars(Lucky islands), BlocksWars (Capture the flag aka CFT), skyblock, and surival games. Now I will admit SG (Surival Games) is a original game it isn’t like something new. Let’s take a look at the actual players in java and in bedrock and what problem there is (Cleaning). Cleaning is such a big problem in any pvp related game because you basically kill someone when they are low for better stuff. The way hypixel try’s to stop this is the buff you receive when you kill someone which is strength. This can protect you if you need to kill someone but you can’t take to much hits. While CCG has tried to fix this issue it hasn’t worked. Next cheaters, ok we all played againest one cheater in our life and got mad over it. Cheaters will never go away but the mods and admins can prevent it. Hypixel UHC is full of them and people don’t play it much anymore. The mods are now trying their best to ban them and help every out in the game. Now well on CCG mods rarely ever ban and it has became a problem. Now before any mods/helpers/admins say “Oh wE CaNT moNitOr AlL tHe GaMEs” how can hypixel monitor them with 50 or more staff and about 100x the player count? Yeah think about it. We shouldn’t have to go ALL the way to forums and report them. In Hypixel its just a /watchdog report *playername* and boom a mod is on it. Why can we have a /sential report *playername* and a mod is there to investigate. Now I know it’s a lot to ask but It would make CCG so much better to play. I want CCG to be fun again. I will still play sometimes but some serious problems need to be fixed to help out this community

So I guess that is it. Thanks CCG for the fun.

- Kat

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Sad to see you're not enjoying CubeCraft as much as you have in the past.
Thanks for everything. Hope to see you at anytime in the future.

Goodbye! :heart:

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Totally get what you mean, what I did before is constantly play cube, now that a vary between survival, play through maps and cube it's slightly easier and I seem to have a lot more 'stamina'.
But sad to see you go have a great future.

Reactions: Gregeyy

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Hypixel UHC is full of them and people don’t play it much anymore. The mods are now trying their best to ban them and help every out in the game. Now well on CCG mods rarely ever ban and it has became a problem. Now before any mods/helpers/admins say “Oh wE CaNT moNitOr AlL tHe GaMEs” how can hypixel monitor them with 50 or more staff and about 100x the player count? Yeah think about it. We shouldn’t have to go ALL the way to forums and report them. In Hypixel its just a /watchdog report *playername* and boom a mod is on it. Why can we have a /sential report *playername* and a mod is there to investigate. Now I know it’s a lot to ask but It would make CCG so much better to play. I want CCG to be fun again. I will still play sometimes but some serious problems need to be fixed to help out this community

- Kat

I do see how you speak from experience but remember, Hypixel is very different from CubeCraft. While it does have some things that CubeCraft lacks, CubeCraft (especially Bedrock) is meant to appeal to a different audience.

The staff team has very many reasons for only allowing ranked players to use /report is that if all the players have access to /report, they could make fake ones, or trolls. The anticheat (AC) on hypixel (modified NoCheat++), or more referred to as "Watchdog," is very well trained and is constantly being changed. Not to say that Sentinel is not well trained or a bad AC, but it doesn't have the same feel to it, and Watchdog is a lot different from Sentinel. Keep in mind though, that a good amount of CubeCraft's bans have been issued by the staff, as well as Sentinel. Granting access to /report for everyone allows people to waste the staff's time without any repercussions. Not only are ranked players (for the most part) more genuine about their reports, they're reports are (not entirely) more valued by a staff member. This is going to be a terrible analogy/explanation but here goes. If a player that payed money to the server, was invested as much as they are made a report, and a regular player that just joined for the first time also said that someone was breaking the rules, you're more inclined to believe the ranked player. Just like how if there is a very well known player in the community, say for example a staff member, their reports are going to be a lot more trusted by the staff team because they have made previous contributions. They are trustworthy. They know not to make many false reports. Don't get me wrong, a lot of staff have made false reports before, and that's okay. I say this because I know that before ae player is banned by a staff member, the proof they have is almost always reviewed by another staff member just in case. Just to be sure.

I believe I have made my point here, and have a great day!

Reactions: TyFoxy

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
Totally get what you mean, what I did before is constantly play cube, now that a vary between survival, play through maps and cube it's slightly easier and I seem to have a lot more 'stamina'.
But sad to see you go have a great future.

I feel like what you lose is a sense of new content. There is a reason why Hypixel Skyblock is as popular as it is. Not only is it fun and engaging, it is constantly being worked on for new updates! If they didn't keep up like this, the game would get bland and stale.

I feel like the reason for a lot of the more experienced players leaving CubeCraft is that there isn't that much change. I have even noticed this in real life for myself. Being in the same house for almost months straight is just so old. I'm so used to this that I can probably navigate the house blind for the most part.

A lot of the oldest players might stay just to be an OG, but an even bigger amount of them are leaving just because of a lack of engaging new things. A new experience. If you do almost anything for long enough, you'll get bored of it.

This is the end of my second book on this topic, but let my fingers hope I won't make another. :D

Reactions: wxzzrd and Conea64

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I get where you are coming from, lots of the games on Cubecraft are generic games, but personally I have 3 days spent playing skywars and I'm still not bored of it, whereas games on hypickle for example, I can play one game before I think 'well this is just the same as last time why am I playing'. Though Cubecraft has fewer games, I feel the games it has it does better than any other server.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
I get where you are coming from, lots of the games on Cubecraft are generic games, but personally I have 3 days spent playing skywars and I'm still not bored of it, whereas games on hypickle for example, I can play one game before I think 'well this is just the same as last time why am I playing'. Though Cubecraft has fewer games, I feel the games it has it does better than any other server.

I agree with this greatly. Although, maybe it is because during my large break from most servers, I spent near all my time on Hypixel instead.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
So.. here I am. I got some stuff to clear up. Some reasons why I don’t play on ccg much both Bedrock AND Java is the lack of games, the lack of new experience, and just overall fun. Now I am not saying CCG isn’t fun but it sometimes feels like a chore or homework. Some of the players on the lb and just people that play feel me because they play CCG a lot. The other day I was talking to @Adamtheapple in game and he asked was his position worth still playing on CCG. Now at that time he was number 2 on the CFT leaderboard and had play time in that game for over 5 days(might be 3 days so like 72 hours worth of play time). Players new and old run into the main problem of CCG which is lack of originality and I mean by that like new games, or new maps. Everything in CCG feels old to me and it gets really boring. Sometimes I wish I was level 1 again and just starting out. The experience I gained in a few hours was priceless and I loved CCG and I still do. New players join every day and have the same time I did. But once you hit around 75-100 hours on CCG it feels like you have done everything. I have played on both java and bedrock on the 2 most popular servers for each verison. The hive(ew) and CCG for bedrock, and Hypixel and CCG for java. If we compare the java servers you will see that Hypixel has more games then CCG has maps for skywars and if you play java CCG skywars you know that is pretty insane. Now bedrock, the version I am most well on for my constant mobile pvp skill and such. Hive has little games but CCG has more.... yet hive sometimes gets higher player counts. The reason hive gets more players is because of its games that in it. Look at any other bedrock server you won’t see blockhunt, or murder mystery. Those are games that no other server has and those games are some of the big games. CCG has skywars, eggwars, luckyblock skywars(Lucky islands), BlocksWars (Capture the flag aka CFT), skyblock, and surival games. Now I will admit SG (Surival Games) is a original game it isn’t like something new. Let’s take a look at the actual players in java and in bedrock and what problem there is (Cleaning). Cleaning is such a big problem in any pvp related game because you basically kill someone when they are low for better stuff. The way hypixel try’s to stop this is the buff you receive when you kill someone which is strength. This can protect you if you need to kill someone but you can’t take to much hits. While CCG has tried to fix this issue it hasn’t worked. Next cheaters, ok we all played againest one cheater in our life and got mad over it. Cheaters will never go away but the mods and admins can prevent it. Hypixel UHC is full of them and people don’t play it much anymore. The mods are now trying their best to ban them and help every out in the game. Now well on CCG mods rarely ever ban and it has became a problem. Now before any mods/helpers/admins say “Oh wE CaNT moNitOr AlL tHe GaMEs” how can hypixel monitor them with 50 or more staff and about 100x the player count? Yeah think about it. We shouldn’t have to go ALL the way to forums and report them. In Hypixel its just a /watchdog report *playername* and boom a mod is on it. Why can we have a /sential report *playername* and a mod is there to investigate. Now I know it’s a lot to ask but It would make CCG so much better to play. I want CCG to be fun again. I will still play sometimes but some serious problems need to be fixed to help out this community

- Kat
i mostly agree with this I have 200+ hours played the only times I play on cc at this point is to play with friends which is what kept it fun through those hours if you play solo but id say its a lot better with a party and being in a VC with them. but most of the problems you list are why i stopped playing cubecraft

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes me too I play and play and it always has different turnouts as where I see you tubers play hypixel and it’s just like same thing over and over and over again.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i lost my motivation to play as people became too competetive/toxic in games over the last few years. its not just cubecraft, its literally everywhere. i used to no-life eggwars with friends years ago before tryhard became a big thing, it was about actual tactics and working together, now its all about rushing and quick games, which is boring. all about winning the easy way. i'd rather lose in a long but tactical fight, then instant to some rushers

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020

- Kat
who asked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom