Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
It feels a bit unfair. Someone with absolutely no gear can just rush to your island, jump on the diamond generator and you now lost whatever that is on the generator without a way to retrieve it. Also, people can rob your chest and you have no way to retrieve them, even if they are naked and you have full iron.

• Sad
Reactions: Conea64

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
That's a disadvantage of getting stacked imagine you get killed and the person rushes your base with your diamond armour, also this is eggwars don't like it? go to moneywars or bedwars

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Honestly, a lot of people strategically put their chests in a hidden location at their island. And as for diamond generators, I would advise you to just grab diamonds from the middle and only use the base diamond generator at your own risk.

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I mean that's the risk you run with putting stuff in a chest, things can get taken. I don't think they should add dropping inventory items. I just feel it takes some of the fun out of the game.

Reactions: kochido

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
Well if they steal from you, you steal back, attack the egg of you want them gone, but someone standing on your gen just happens, but if you do kill them you should get the resources, they should add that

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Block breaking would be okay. I don't know about gravestones though. We've lived without gravestones on CubeCraft for years. If we add gravestones, it can ruin the play style of many people, especially rushers.

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
That’s is what the void is for, so we can get rid of useless stuff, and dead enemies loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom