Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
for me, it seems that hardcore requires skill, wich is why i ask WHY DO PEOPLE HATE IT????

update: as of votes Right now it seems every1 is split :p

On Egg Wars:
Lots of maps are not equipped for hardcore, Makes the game even more difficult, no health regen, Hackers can get ez wins, teaming is dangorus, Fall damage...
Maps that are bad with it:
Pizza
Huts
Candy
City
Mine

Maps that are good:
Nightmare
Stronghold
Rome
Tea Party

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

On Egg Wars:
Lots of maps are not equipped for hardcore, Makes the game even more difficult, no health regen, Hackers can get ez wins, teaming is dangorus, Fall damage...
Pizza
Huts
Candy
City
Mine

Maps that are good:
Nightmare
Stronghold
Rome
Tea Party
Insane how well suited teaparty is for hardcore

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
On Egg Wars:
Pizza
Huts
Candy
City
Mine

Maps that are good:
Nightmare
Stronghold
Rome
Tea Party
i love pizza on hardcore, let me explain why, in pizza there are 2 max gold gens wich means controll of mid for around 15 seconds can get you enough gold to get you 5 obsid, no one else thinks of this in pizza and leaves the mid alone

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
All gamemodes require skills. No one is gonna be a total noob in normal and a true pro in either OP or hardcore, that is some bullshit. If you are good in normal you are good in the other two modes.

Different is that it just takes longer to get stuff. Meaning when you are good it's easier for you, because you can fight against iron gear with just leather and stone sword. OP is the same. Late game when everyone is running around in dia gear (which is something that should be removed in my opinion) it just takes ages to kill anyone, so I prefer to use a bow... and see what happens when you do that. They up the bow price ;)

I liked Eggwars in the beginning so much, because there weren't any different modes. OP is definitely the worse though. Fights can take way to long without the use of a bow, they should lower the protection on the armor.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
All hardcore does is make the game skewed in favor of the person who chose it.
It makes the games either too quick or too tedious.
Besides, usually the people who pick it are pay rank members who choose it and then leave in order to be trolls.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
All gamemodes require skills. No one is gonna be a total noob in normal and a true pro in either OP or hardcore, that is some bullshit. If you are good in normal you are good in the other two modes.

Different is that it just takes longer to get stuff. Meaning when you are good it's easier for you, because you can fight against iron gear with just leather and stone sword. OP is the same. Late game when everyone is running around in dia gear (which is something that should be removed in my opinion) it just takes ages to kill anyone, so I prefer to use a bow... and see what happens when you do that. They up the bow price ;)

I liked Eggwars in the beginning so much, because there weren't any different modes. OP is definitely the worse though. Fights can take way to long without the use of a bow, they should lower the protection on the armor.
They already lowered the armor prot. from V to IV (PvP overpowered Eggwars kit still uses it, kinda a bug), but I agree. I think the should remove all the sword, bows and armor enchantments and just have decreased prices and better pickaxes.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I refuse to play op. What if they replaced it with potion eggwars, that may sound stupid but, health pots make fights take longer, that's what people like about op, longer fights, however instead of the boring old I slap you you slap me business for 3 hours, people have to do refills, do potions at strategic times, we can keep all the cheapness of Items thing from op, some prices I thought of.
Potion of regeneration II 22 seconds 10 gold
Instant health splash potion 2 gold
Fire aspect iron sword 32 gold
Fire resistance 8:00 5 gold
Strength 3:00 10 diamonds
Strength II 1:30 20 Diamonds
Splash weakness 30 seconds, 5 diamonds
This is just an idea, sorry if this is necroposting :/

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Main reason I dislike is because you can't regenerate health unless you buy super expensive golden apples. Other than that, I dislike the prices of specifically 2 things: armor and blocks. Most players dislike it because you have to "pay more to do less" than normal.
andtheregendon'tforgettheregen

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Main reason I dislike is because you can't regenerate health unless you buy super expensive golden apples. Other than that, I dislike the prices of specifically 2 things: armor and blocks. Most players dislike it because you have to "pay more to do less" than normal.
andtheregendon'tforgettheregen
Expensive stuff but I love it less campers and easy kills

Last edited:

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i prefer normal items and normal health over everything, this is because i focused my interest in eggwars to the pvp, that was a year ago, now i have unique pvp styles (4 pvp syles) and a bunch of different combos and strategies for axe pvp, i usually go with no armour and can beat a full iron that is good at pvp but i go for a more quick kill aproch so op and hardcore can be annoying when it takes forever to kill or you cant keep killing because you cant heal

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
Most people don't like it because it defeats the game by costing too much and taking too much time and you can get killed very easily and hackers can just kill faster and fly over so there will be more hackers

Reactions: Old_Santa

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Players have their own opinion. Some reasons is because it is more challenging and requires skill. If you have a rank please vote what you want and not what other players want. Thanks

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
In hardcore mode is the stuff too expensive (in my opinion). For example: full leather 80 iron, make it 15/10 iron for each piece of leather. That would be really nice for me.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
update: as of votes Right now it seems every1 is split :p[/QUOTE]
nice dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom