Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
People usually hack because:
1. Are bored
2. Don't know how to play the game. Thus, they hack to win.
3. Want to troll and ruin everybody's game
Although, in Bedrock edition, people with hacks are somehow bad. They can't even use their hacks properly.
It's pretty easy to kill hackers in Bedrock... and, when you do, they call you hacker 👀

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Sometimes there are people that are actually good at the game. They are mistaken for hacking but not banned. Just like me. Sometimes it can be lag. People will be like: HOW DID HE KILL ME INSTANTLY! or HE’S or SHE’S HACKING SHE CAN TELEPORT!! But actual hackers have no life. Just know 10% of the time that people are “AFK” are messing with their hacks or using No - Clip

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Because they can’t pvp legit as most hackers are on iPads since that’s the easiest way to get hacks
Actually most are on android tablets as iPad has certain OS which makes it so u can’t download those kinds of things and it’s harder. On android u have toolbox app which ppl make hax on among other thing that aren’t necessarily bad

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Though they do not wanna play fairly and not playing fairly is BORING AND NOBODY LIKE “BORING!”

Apr 29, 2020
I heard Cubecraft is reluctant to IP ban people as their siblings could also play Minecraft on that same device, but if it is pretty obvious that the hacker is using an alt (same IP) ban their IP.

This won't eliminate hackers, and technical people can change their IPs, but this will get rid at least half of the hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom