• Yes, great!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, thanks..

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I know that there is also an Xbox and a smartphone version of Minecraft etc. I saw that a new game as a special for Halloween was released on the Xbox version or on the smartphone version called "Catch the butterflies" in minerware. It is a pity that this can be done on other devices, while according to me a lot less people are active. I would be happy if that is also the only game when it is possible to purchase it. Because if that is possible on other devices, that is possible here too.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is not a Halloween special, it'll be staying after Halloween. You are also incorrect about the number of players on our Bedrock network, there are consistently more players there than there are on Java. There are quite a few differences between the 2 platforms and what is possible server side on one is not necessarily possible on the other.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
It's a part of Minerware. It's basically the same as the "Catch the emeralds" game, but just with butterflies instead. Minerware was removed on the java edition because if the lack of players & the need to scale down, so adding this to Java is very likely not going to happen.
That's too bad. So you want to say that there are more players without the Java edition online? That is separate.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
I think they are busy with the bedrock server, but if we take a look i the Developers team, it is very small. So it takes very much time..

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
That's too bad. So you want to say that there are more players without the Java edition online? That is separate.
He did not say that at all - he said that, if we have statistics about our playerbase size of Bedrock versus. Java, Bedrock has more players, mainly due to the limited number of featured servers. Java edition will remain, but understand that there needs to be a balance between the available features of Bedrock and Java and, as Java is more advanced at the moment, Bedrock needs more work and polishing to be at the same quality. Updates on both versions are inevitably going to happen though, just be patient! :)

Reactions: super craft bros

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
He did not say that at all - he said that, if we have statistics about our playerbase size of Bedrock versus. Java, Bedrock has more players, mainly due to the limited number of featured servers. Java edition will remain, but understand that there needs to be a balance between the available features of Bedrock and Java and, as Java is more advanced at the moment, Bedrock needs more work and polishing to be at the same quality. Updates on both versions are inevitably going to happen though, just be patient! :)
Okay, I did not know it at all. I had expected Java to have several players, but because I can not afford expensive computers to anyone, I might be able to understand it. I respect that you want people to be entertained on the bedrock server that does not need a computer. Maybe I will try it for fun, reports are also good then I have several courses. ^-^

I think they are busy with the bedrock server, but if we take a look i the Developers team, it is very small. So it takes very much time..
Yes, compared to z? Do they have a separate staff that deals with the bedrock server?

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom