Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
a website on the internet
I play alot of FFA or Assasination and there are hacker over there sometimes. I mean if you hack in Assasination you can kill a full diamond with a lot of loot so they probably hack and have the best loot in the game but its not funny and there is no point because hackers will be banned afterwards.

Reactions: AlexanderRubioV

Alvhawk

Jul 2, 2020
I have a friend that hacks on tons of games and its mainly just them seeming cool and cuz they can barely play the game. Whenever I try to play with them and they don't hack they rage a lot. And when they do hack they get this ego thinking they can beat anyone idk its weird. They see it as a tool to win when its really not. My opinion is just to not give a care because if you give them that feeling of power then they will keep doing it.

Apr 27, 2020
Why do people even hack? Is it because they're too bad at the game and that they can't win a game without hacking? Or is it because they think hacking is really cool? Could anyone tell me why????
I used to hack, I dont do it anymore but at first its fun, your powerful, people cant do anything but then you lose your skill, you get banned, its just a terrible feeling, and yeah it feels cool but in reality it isnt

Reactions: Player353555327

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I'm playing cubecraft since the 1.9 update, in that time I saw, met a lot of cheaters, there is a lot of types of cheaters, the majority is young, and it's too hard for them to understand 1.9 pvp, so they start cheating, mainly because they want to feel powerful as a lot of people in this thread mentioned, others get bored over this game and starts cheating just to focus the ones they don't like, and so on... There are way more types of cheaters, and they have there own unique reason why they do that, for example, when I started playing 1.9 pvp, and cubecraft, I was terrible at pvp, I was young and stupid, so I installed cheats, and started messing around, at first I used kill aura, and I saw how 1.9 pvp works, the perfect timing and so on, so basically cheats thought me timing, and basics of 1.9 pvp, after that I turn off kill aura, and only used ESP, basically wallhacks, I got really good at pvp, and decided to delete the client, and play legit, now I can't even look in that direction, I understand some cheaters, but at the same time I hate them, and my self because I was one of them a long time ago :)

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
I'm playing cubecraft since the 1.9 update, in that time I saw, met a lot of cheaters, there is a lot of types of cheaters, the majority is young, and it's too hard for them to understand 1.9 pvp, so they start cheating, mainly because they want to feel powerful as a lot of people in this thread mentioned, others get bored over this game and starts cheating just to focus the ones they don't like, and so on... There are way more types of cheaters, and they have there own unique reason why they do that, for example, when I started playing 1.9 pvp, and cubecraft, I was terrible at pvp, I was young and stupid, so I installed cheats, and started messing around, at first I used kill aura, and I saw how 1.9 pvp works, the perfect timing and so on, so basically cheats thought me timing, and basics of 1.9 pvp, after that I turn off kill aura, and only used ESP, basically wallhacks, I got really good at pvp, and decided to delete the client, and play legit, now I can't even look in that direction, I understand some cheaters, but at the same time I hate them, and my self because I was one of them a long time ago :)
This might be surprising but the cheating community is older than legit mc player community. Avg. age of mc cheaters is 17 when legit players are 13.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
This might be surprising but the cheating community is older than legit mc player community. Avg. age of mc cheaters is 17 when legit players are 13.

This is not true at all, most cheaters are young, from where do you even pull this information?

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
You can't trust what a cheater says, they already breaking rules, and they know they will get caught eventually, so it's rare to meet an honest cheater ho will tell you the truth, all I'm saying is, do not trust what they say, they probably will lie about there age, and much more.

Itsmehantao

Dec 7, 2020
I feel like people who hackers are rather trash at the game, or they hack to make their daily lives more interesting when you think about minecraft, like, to see reactions

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Well, sometimes i get tempted to hack (I don’t, just saying I’m tempted) because i fall into the void on skyblock way too much when I’m placing blocks. However, when I’m on a pvp multiplayer game, the void is actually supposed to do that, and I’m just ruining the game if I do that.

Anayway, my main answer is frustration.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
Top Bottom