Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Why hackers hack? Well, there's a few possibilities:

1. People are bored on their homes, and don't know what to do. So, why shouldn't we install some hacks and ruin the fun on a server.

2. People that are bad at pvp and usually rage because they lose 3 out of 4 fights. Hack to win games. The most pointless one, in my opinion.

3. People that want to know how to use hacks or what they even do, and what are their advantages. Try them out overall.

4. People in FFA that wants to focus someone with hacks. And this one is true; I have seen some hackers focusing a certain person, specially clan members.

I don't know if I am missing something, but that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: Hqteful and Gregeyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For my two years of playing I've met a lot of cheaters.
Most of them aren't really willing to answer and have conversations, but some rarely do, and pretty much I have received two answers.
,,It is fun to hack and see how people can't do anything about it"
,,It's worthless to play legitimately in Minecraft anymore"
Some of them seem to be pretty smart people actually, but always, I can't fully understand the reasoning of why they use such advantages.
Anarchy servers exsist, where it is fully allowed to use any sorts of hacked clients..

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I see hackers as the biggest jokes around Minecraft, because I see hackers that they don't have any skill at Minecraft. Some of my friends (inreal life) told me that hacking if fun and funny, well, you also can learn to be good a the game and maybe just tryhard like me. 😂

Well, about funny, I played on a Dutch server from a YouTuber and I saw some people from CubeCraft hacking, they knew and still know my name, and they said hi to me. Well, they hacked because that Dutch server was so trash against hackers. They were doing that just for fun. They ever could try at CubeCraft but they will get banned fast.

Alt accounts are still a thing, some people have alt generators so they can play and hack infinite, so maybe they get a IP ban, but they have a VPN or something so they still can play. And once they appeald it's about, mY c4T iNst4LleD H4cKs oN mY C0mPutEr!

D

Deleted member 469419

Meh, who actually knows...?

I've only used hacks once in my life; It was around 2016, I remember that I used them just because I felt like "Hey, everyone it's using them, why not me too" but I didn't feel like "Uhm, I'm noob". Also, I had a friend who told me about how it works and what I had to do, he was also the guy who inspired me...

It doesn't worth to use it; So you're gonna get a few skywars wins and a 7/30 days ban (depending if it's a staff or sentinel)?

I remember that I didn't endure even 10 minutes in the game haha. Now it's less, about 4 minutes (until a rank report them).

• Haha
Reactions: Gregeyy

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It's probably because they like to feel powerful when they beat someone without them having a chance.
Also the fact that it's not allowed will pull some children to it. This is always the case, when your mom forbid you to take another cookie it was also attractive to do so (bad example sorry but you get the point).
Another reason could be just out of boredom. They don't have friends to play with so they go and bully some other children who do (also happens in real life)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
They mad cuz bad. Lol i think its cuz they think its funny. Ive never hacked, but i can see how hackers might see it as funny in a really twisted and selfish way.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
They probably think it's funny.. Also most of them are usually quite bad soo haha

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom