Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, as many of you guys may know "I was going to leave out cubecraft for definitely" without solid arguments, excepting because I felt bad because my recently denied application, which actually show how immature I still are.

Not gonna lie, my intentional reasons to left cube, was mainly this; the immaturity, but that wasn't all. As some of you may know, I'm quite busy with studies and I almost have no time to play in cubecraft as I used to do. As a staff member you need to be active in a network interacting with the community and helping it out with the reports, so, among other confidential reasons that I wont say, inactivity was one of the reasons which took an important role in all this. And how is this related with my 'intentional thoughts of leaving cube'? Well, I felt really bad with myself and with cube, in general. I thought that it was my fault (obv it was) because I had been months hard-working and finally got other denial.

I'm currently busy with studies and cannot even apply (to all of you who is saying I'm back for the helper). If I'm back, it's just for the community, not for the helper. Somehow I felt again that nostalgia while I was watching a minecraft video, and then I joined again to this forums, and created a post, other, and other... And here we are.

I think I owed you an explanation of all this and here you got one. I know how immature I am, that's other of the reasons why I don't want to apply for helper (yet). I'll work all my negative things and I will also try to give my best till I can.

Apologies to all the staff team for my negative thoughts. Especially apologies to @Eli and @Cynamooo (I'm sorry guys).

Also, apologies to the community in general, I failed you. But I'm back, to fix all my mistakes, one by one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So... you got denied, you left because of this. You want to apply again, thats why youre back, but can’t yet because youve been inactive for a long time.

I mean, I’m not recruitment manager but I believe coming back and stating the sole reason you’re back is because you want to apply again *cough* I mean, ”the community” looks quite bad and immature... imo

Reactions: Jukaido and remio
D

Deleted member 469419

So... you got denied, you left because of this. You want to apply again, thats why youre back, but can’t yet because youve been inactive for a long time.

I mean, I’m not recruitment manager but I believe coming back and stating the sole reason you’re back is because you want to apply again *cough* I mean, ”the community” looks quite bad and immature... imo
Read it again mate and do it well.

Last edited by a moderator:

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ehmm ye. Welcome back I guess, But the helper apps are still closed. 😂 (For spain and netherlands afaik) xd

D

Deleted member 469419

Ehmm ye. Welcome back I guess, But the helper apps are still closed. 😂 (For spain and netherlands afaik) xd
Who's saying I'm going to apply now anyway? Lmao 😂

Edit: Just wanted to apologize for my immature behaviour and let you all know that I am officially back.

Reactions: zFqcus

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Who's saying I'm going to apply now anyway? Lmao 😂

Edit: Just wanted to apologize for my immature behaviour and let you all know that I am officially back.
Thank you for being honest and owning up to your mistakes. Even if the community is not, I am sure some people (myself included), will be open to accepting you back! There is no reason why we shouldn't be of a returning player in these circumstances! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
Top Bottom