Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
The moderators require me to delete my photo of discord !, it is totally alien to CubeCraft without affecting any player! You demand many things and punish for multiple actions which should not be punished. I have decided to leave the Discord of cubecraft for this bad treatment in general. As it is normal in CubeCraft I am sure that i will be sanctioned by this post, I think it is one of the reasons why this server loses more people every day. Bye.

Reactions: CharlieShuffler

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I’m sure that’s not the reason.
If you photo is innappropriate, it means that It’s not allowed and they need you to require to remove it/change it. If not they need to punish you. It’s called rules.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The moderators require me to delete my photo of discord !, it is totally alien to CubeCraft without affecting any player! You demand many things and punish for multiple actions which should not be punished. I have decided to leave the Discord of cubecraft for this bad treatment in general. As it is normal in CubeCraft I am sure that i will be sanctioned by this post, I think it is one of the reasons why this server loses more people every day. Bye.
hmmm idek if you noticed
but this place is for suggestions

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Could you show me a picture of your discord profile picture before being deleted? I will explain to you why it was requested to be deleted.
Really? Rules for Discord? this is pathetic.
Yes - we are a fairly large server with children playing the server, and we would like to make it as user-friendly as possible. Read #cubecraft for our rules.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
After being sent the picture on conversation, I can 100% see why a moderator has requested to delete it. Obscene profile pictures are prohibited. If you would like to continue discussing this, please contact me, however we have rules in place to help protect everyone. Thanks!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom