Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Question Of The Post: Do you think Cubecraft updates games that don't need updating too much?

• Yes, they should make updates for older games (and not mess it up...) :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, any update is good, right? :D

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
DISCLAIMER: DUE TO THE INSANE AMOUNT OF (MORE THAN LIKELY) TEN-YEAR-OLDS WHO *ACTUALLY* BELIEVE IM SERIOUS, THIS IS A JOKE POST, ALTHOUGH IT DOES BRING UP VALID POINTS, THANKYOU.

All swearing is heavily censored for the regard for everyone on super kid friendly Cubecraft. . .

WARNING: I haven't played Minecraft in five months so, correct anything on this list that is out of date. Thank you.

Hello everyone, Cactus Awex here! I have been away for the last, what, maybe five months? Maybe four months? And that's because, well, I'm kinda getting bored with CubeCraft. So, here is everything that annoys me about Cubecraft, let's begin!

ONE: ANTI-CHEAT.

The cubecraft anti-cheat, for the lack of a better word, is s£&$. Some guy can literally fly to my island and one shot me on skywars, and when I build up the game guesses I'm flying and kicks ME for hacking (no joke, that happened once with no lag). WTH?

TWO: UPDATES.

Can someone please tell me why Eggwars, a game that DIDN'T EVEN NEED UPDATING and Lucky Islands (A game we don't speak about because of its totally fair 'gameplay' (It's not luck, it's bull$*%!)), but Tower Defence didn't get any updates. WHY?

THREE: ARCADE (THE NEW ONE).

First of all, I worked HARD AF getting my paintball stats. I was 55% win/lose and In one month I got to 67% win/lose and you DELETED MY STATS. Now, I don't know if this is true because I haven't played Minecraft in a while but... Did they remove like NINE of the arcade games?! Also, that gliding game requires like 100000000FPS and 100 Render Distance or something. I had maximum performance and full render distance and half the map wasn't rendered. MAKE THE GLIDING GAME MAPS SMALLER. MORE PEOPLE CAN PLAY THEN.

FOUR: ARCADE (THE NEW ONE) AND PAINTBALL.

WTF? Why, out of ALL the games, ruin paintball. I LOVED PAINTBALL. I literally, not even joking, made friends that would soon become my best friends in school, discord etc. through this game and you ruined it.

Now, MOST people think the new paintball is better, and it is for CASUAL PLAYERS. But for players who really are into the olden days of paintball on Cubecraft... the nostalgia hurts, not gonna lie. (AND YOU DELETED MY STATS). So, here is a mini list of why I hate the new paintballs.

One: Maps

The maps are uncreative and bland (remember this is based on knowledge five months ago, idk if it has changed). One of the maps is literally A RECTANGLE. THAT'S IT. A GREEN RECTANGLE. AND THE 'RIVER' IS JUST AN ONE-BLOCK-DEEP HOLE WITH BLUE CLAY. NO WATER. WTH?!

Two: Power-Ups.

First of all, to someone new to the game now, Idfk how to use any of them, and there are NO INSTRUCTIONS. Also, half of them don't even f*&$*£g work when I pick them up, they just... Do nothing.... At all... Glitched? Idk maybe they fixed it in five months. Or maybe they updated mineware for no reason or something stupid.

Three: Weird Effects.

The game, for me, is literally filled with so much random s*$& going on it hurt my eyes. In the original paintball, the only effects were that hitting another player made slight orange dye appear of them. Nothing laggy or anything. NOW THERE'S FIREWORKS AND POWERUPS AND THE GLOWING EFFECT (BASICALLY X-RAY) AND BLOCKS CHANGE COLOUR AND ALL KINDS OF RANDOM S*$!. WHATS GOING ON? WHY SO MUCH RANDOM STUFF? JUST UPDATE A GAME THAT ACTUALLY NEEDED UPDATING.

FIVE: TOWER DEFENCE.

Now, I love tower defence, but... not gonna lie... It's a bit boring now. Like, REALLY boring. All you do is sit there and open a chest. Oh and trust me, I love the game, I dedicated like two or three posts about it in a row (I think idk). All I want is some NEW THINGS :) (And don't make it like the paintball effect were entire gameplay is changed and there's like 50 thousand particles and f&$£*"g fireworks and stuff. Just simple new things like New monsters or towers or potions etc.

SIX: PLAYERS.

Stop calling me a hacker when I win, and then when you win call me a noob.... Or a hacker like wtf I don't hack, ok?

SEVEN: PVP REQUIRES 1.9.

Literally, 80% or something of the PVP games requires 1.9. And 1.9 PVP is S%$£!

EIGHT: LUCKY ISLANDS.

It's s&£t. Period.

NINE: SKYWARS.

Right this one seriously ticks me off. I got like 5 kills once and, NO JOKE, 360'd someone with a bow in like 2 secs of a bridge! (ikr, pure MLG). So, why does that make me mad? BECAUSE I DIED TO SOME S@£"*Y TNT TRAP THE DEVELOPERS PUT IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE THEIR C*$@S. WWWWHHHHYYYY?! If you're new, and you randomly die, it isn't a very good first impression, is it?

TEN: HALF OF THE PEOPLE ARE... WELL... IDIOTS.

STOP TEAMING ON SOLO. STOP GOING SOLO ON TEAM. LEARN TO READ, DAMNIT.

ELEVEN.... uh.... YOUR F&%*$*G ANTI CHEAT! FIX YOUR ANTI CHEAT! THE ANTI CHEAT UPDATE DIDN'T HELP, BTW!

Okay, you may have noticed an, not going to lie, disturbing link with ALL these reasons.... Every time there is an update/big change, Cubecraft (at least IMO) ALWAYS messes it up, big time. JUST. UPDATE. WHATS. NEEDED. And don't add a ton of non-needed stuff *cough* paintball *cough*.

Anyway, comment below what your opinion is, bye.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom