Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
That is sadly how the Sentinel report system (/sr command) is implemented. I know it's an inconvenience and a change to the command was already suggested by the community. You can find the suggestion thread here and since it's marked as "Planned" we know that the admin team is aware of the problem and plan to implement the possibility of using the /sr [name] in a future update. When that will happen, I sadly don't know.

Otherwise, you can also do what many other players do and that is to gather evidence (screen recordings) and report the player on the forums under the Bedrock Player Reports.

Me1on

Jul 6, 2022
That is sadly how the Sentinel report system (/sr command) is implemented. I know it's an inconvenience and a change to the command was already suggested by the community. You can find the suggestion thread here and since it's marked as "Planned" we know that the admin team is aware of the problem and plan to implement the possibility of using the /sr [name] in a future update. When that will happen, I sadly don't know.

Otherwise, you can also do what many other players do and that is to gather evidence (screen recordings) and report the player on the forums under the Bedrock Player Reports.
thanks

Reactions: Hoshi and LukaG_

omarsat

Feb 3, 2023

big help

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom