Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ashberry726

Jul 6, 2022
everytime i try to craft the wooden tools (because thats one of the quests you have to complete) it doesn't work. Ill have the stuff i need, and it will be in my hotbar for like 0.2 seconds, and then its gone, and i get my wood and sticks back like i never made the tool. Is this a bug?

Naawhh

Jul 6, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. Would you mind telling me what game mode and platform you are using?

It is strongly recommended that you send a bug report if you encounter this issue in Skywars, Skyblock, Lucky Island, or Mindware. Here

ashberry726

Jul 6, 2022
Uhm im on bedrock and i wanted to report the bug, but don't know how. it also affected Luckyblock, so i wonder if its any game where I have to craft.

Naawhh

Jul 6, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Uhm im on bedrock and i wanted to report the bug, but don't know how. it also affected Luckyblock, so i wonder if its any game where I have to craft.
You can craft items on Lucky island, Skywars, Skyblock, and, Minerware.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom