1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can people fly?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Benji_and_Wayne, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benji_and_Wayne

Benji_and_Wayne Member

The hacker issue is a bit excessive, and I'm starting to not enjoy playing on the server. But why the heck can people fly?! Every three games of Eggwars I play there's a hacker flying to each island with anti knockback, and there's nothing I can do about it. Most servers have flying disabled, and it tends to stop them. Why not CCG? I can never get a recording of these hackers. I'm starting to hate this server, because half of my losses and deaths on games are because of them.

Attached Files:

Ping Ether likes this.
  2. Benji_and_Wayne

Benji_and_Wayne Member

Please Lock and Move, I uploaded this to the wrong section.

3. Buuuddy

Buuuddy Member

When I read the title, I thought my answer would be that /fly is a feature for emerald+.
    In-game, no one is allowed to fly. Flying is disabled in-game, but since they were using a hacked client, it doesn't follow the rules.
    Cubecraft is currently having a serious, but temporary, hacker problem. The new punishment system was released not-so-long ago and they are still adjusting some things. The best thing we, the players, can do is record and report any rule-breakers.

4. Ping Ether

Ping Ether Member

Downloading MIDI files!!!
    Yeah, I am aware of the fact that they're developing a "Better" Anti-Cheat, but today I had 3 people in a row flying to every island and breaking all eggs. I understand if you don't have killaura anticheat, anti-kb, or speed, but atleast fly hacks... man...

5. Jordanzz

Jordanzz Member

I. Need. Something. To. Do
    Home Page:
    Just give the staff a bit more time. I'm guessing the wait will be worth it because the amount of time the upcoming anti-cheat has been worked on it won't be a small change that's made.

6. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    You said you puttee into the wrong section. But if you are going to use this screenshots, it wouldn't be enough to get them banned. For hackers you need video evidence. For people who are swearing, you need screenshot evidence with minimum 3 warnings given.

Back on that fly thingy: You can only use /fly in lobbies (The Emerald+ people). But they cannot use it in-game.

7. DontYouDare

DontYouDare Mod Staff Member Moderator

Report players that violate our rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/
    Don't forget to use these guidelines while reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Report denied
    Thanks for reporting though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.