Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deathstar3548

Sep 1, 2019
So before this turns toxic, let me clarify. I play on both Xbox and PC. The skill gap between PC players and Xbox players is very noticeable. While this is to be expected because it is PC we are talking about, the sheer lack of intelligence from Xbox players is kind of shocking. This not only applies to Egg wars, but every other game mode available on Xbox too.

My winning percentage on Solo Egg wars on Xbox is 66 percent. For a game mode of 12 players, this is concerning. I will not mention teams of 2 or 4 because i have not played enough games of those to come to a conclusion, but i win most of those games too.

I find that Xbox players tend to camp a lot more than PC players, and camping has a 0% success rate. Xbox players also strangely spend their money, especially diamonds horribly. I tend to see a lot of people with diamond swords and no armor, which hurts a lot to see. Xbox players are also a lot worse at pvp, but that is to be expected so i won't talk about that. Lastly, Xbox players can have the chance to break your egg and eliminate you from the game, but they won't do it. Like, for example, you rush them but you get killed, now you have no way to defend yourself, but instead of rushing you, they go to mid or upgrade their generators or something like that.

I am well aware that i am probably starting controversy. Also I am new to these forums so if there is an Xbox area that i should have posted this in, let me know and i will post it there.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
How do you know they're all playing on Xbox? I'm sure many are, but you also have to consider other platforms like mobile devices, which obviously have a much harder time playing especially with PvP. Also consider that Bedrock players are quite young on average and may be inexperienced with CubeCraft or Minecraft in general.

LOL is it even possible to join cubecraft while on xBox?
CubeCraft Bedrock can be accessed from Windows 10 PCs, Xbox, Switch and Android devices. It's separate to the Java network.

Reactions: CubeTale

deathstar3548

Sep 1, 2019
The game being so easy makes it not enjoyable. Also strangely, i seem to find a hacker almost daily on Xbox, is the anti cheat worse?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
The game being so easy makes it not enjoyable.
Since you have a PC you should get Minecraft Java and join CubeCraft on there. It's a much more challenging experience. When I do play on Bedrock I make the game harder for myself by for example trying to break my kill record or wearing no armour.
Also strangely, i seem to find a hacker almost daily on Xbox, is the anti cheat worse?
The anticheat is less developed on Bedrock but at the same time hacked clients are less advanced. I actually find fewer hackers on Bedrock than on Java 1.8. This is not because the 1.8 anticheat is worse, but rather hacked client developers have had almost 5 years to improve their cheats. Finding one hacker a day really doesn't seem that bad compared to Java so I think the anticheat is doing fine.

Since when like :eek:
April 2018:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-games-bedrock-edition.206963/

deathstar3548

Sep 1, 2019
I do have cubecraft. Iplayed eggwars on PC a long time ago, i was really good, but now i am bad. But thats a reason for me to play more :)

Also the vast majority of hackers i see are people who fly and break everyone's eggs a few seconds into the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom