Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adam-

Jul 30, 2019
Suggestion: It would be good if there was an actual leaderboard lobby where people could go and see all the top players from different game modes, currently a lot of players don't even know how to check the leaderboard as of it is so complicated to get to. Adding this would give more recognition to dedicated players. There are currently only leaderboards for wins, what about kills? Assist? Time played? I think it would add a lot more purpose to play the game more and grind more.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I don't think that having a separate lobbies for leaderboards is a good idea when not even the games themselves have separate lobbies of their own.
But I do agree with the addition of kill leaderboards etc.

Reactions: Odieuse

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
yeah i alwayes liked the leaderbord in the old lobbys. but the changed it. i also like it now whith the top 200 and not just the top 5. it would be great to see that again back but i think what it is right now they dont need to add it. when the decide to add the old skywars and eggwars and all the other ganes lobbys back than they can add the leaderbord back. i dont think it is needed right now. in the lobbys you always runned past it. with a new lobby no one will ever go to it and look ad it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom