Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Basically, I began on this server in 2013 (Maybe a year earlier) and I back then there wasn't as many people so I feel the community was tighter, and everyone knew each other. All of these donators were incredibly active on the server/forums lets see how many you remember

This was taken on the 21st of June 2014
IMG_9475.PNG

I know you guys don't play anymore, but ima tag you incase you ever visit! @TheAdventurerMM @SunLord @PlasticManPeppo @Stefanvld @Morgandoesn'tplayMc

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I know most of them also.
I miss ImmortalMind, we were competitive during Skywars monthly leaderboards to get top places and Morgan, I used to chill with Morgan, Soph and Damo in a private teamspeak channel that almost always had the password thelads so only friends would know what it was to join.

Reactions: Sophie and SubSub

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Basically, I began on this server in 2013 (Maybe a year earlier) and I back then there wasn't as many people so I feel the community was tighter, and everyone knew each other. All of these donators were incredibly active on the server/forums lets see how many you remember

This was taken on the 21st of June 2014View attachment 142981
I know you guys don't play anymore, but ima tag you incase you ever visit! @TheAdventurerMM @SunLord @PlasticManPeppo @Stefanvld @Morgandoesn'tplayMc
Sadly, I don’t know any of them because I started playing around 2015 or maybe late late 2014. I wis I did know them though :,(

Reactions: SubSub

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I know most of them also.
I miss ImmortalMind, we were competitive during Skywars monthly leaderboards to get top places and Morgan, I used to chill with Morgan, Soph and Damo in a private teamspeak channel that almost always had the password thelads so only friends would know what it was to join.
Miss those dumb calls. We should do them again sometime :) @Soph

Reactions: SubSub
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom