Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
To be honest, I like the old vanity because I got to see what I needed to collect. However, I do like how they added more cool items e.g. Shields, gadgets, ect...

Yet, I do not like how the new voting works and you only get 300 Experience and 200 Loot Points instead of 300 Experience and a Cubelet! I'm not complaining though because at least we still get something. Now instead of 500 Varity Points, when you get your Weekly Rank Bonus you will get a Cubelet. So in the long run I feel they down graded the earning of Cubelets (even though you can buy Cubelets with Loot Points).

I still wont complain though because the new effects are awesome on the Cubelet system as well as being able to buy different types of Cubelets, so then finally I can get my Pikachu Hat. Also, now we can't buy any items, it will all come from Cubelets.

This update was very long awaited, since for months on the Vanity it said "Shields - Coming soon". I'm glad it has finally come though, because it definitely adds character to the design of the "boring shields" some may say.

What are your thoughts on the new Vanity Update?

D

Deleted member 352903

It's so fun! I can break my teammates' cage
xd.png

D

Deleted member 100818

Just give staff time to listen to our feedback and then complain
There's a big difference between complaining and giving an opinion.

About the update: I actually love it, I've had this issue that when I wanted to change armor from the wardrobe, it would always close after I changed a chestplate or something else, glad that's fixed now. A lot of bugs are fixed, it's a original new system I personally really love but I hate it when you cannot see what you can get like the last system. Just make another category with all vanity items and split them in miniatures, heard, trails etc.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom