Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who like sg?

  • Yesss!!!!!

  • no :/


Results are only viewable after voting.

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
48
28
48
22
It's a nice game but i play more Skywars and Minerware :)

IGN: AmazingBruh


Rank: Emerald


Level: 29+


Favorite minigame: SkyWars


Questions? Contact me!
 
L

Lepzi

Guest
I like it but i don't play it as much as i used to knowing that there is always hackers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Atifmo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom