• Poll closed .

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings everyone!

I hope all of you are having a blessed day!

I would like to ask all of you who encouraged you to play Minecraft. Back in 2018, I was encouraged by a friend of mine in 7th grade to play Minecraft for the first time. That's where my journey has began in the Minecraft community. I am more than happy to know how or who motivated you to play the game Minecraft :)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
For me it was my sister. I was at the age where I wanted to do basically everything she did, so when she installed Minecraft pocket edition I did too. Then later when she wanted her own computer to be able to play the Java edition I also got one at the same time.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
From mid 2017 up until late 2020, I would play Minecraft Education Edition (and I REALLY sucked lol). My friend started playing with me and encouraged me to get the actual version of Minecraft, so that December I downloaded it and I’ve been playing ever since. 3 months later in March 2021, I started playing servers like Cubecraft/Hive with him.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
It's a long story for me. It happened back in May 2012, 11 years ago.
One day on the way home from school, my friend in the school bus told me about Minecraft. He described the game to me in this way: "In Minecraft, everything is made of blocks" I was interested in the game so I searched it on Xbox 360 marketplace and the game seems cool, so I downloaded the trial version to give it a go, and thats where my survival experience started. I only had a limited knowledge of the game at the time, so I asked my friend if I had questions about the game. Keep in mind that the game on console was on beta 1.7.3 while the Java edition at the time was on 1.2.5. Bought the game during summer and played the game with him every day, I gained more friends because of that game. I started watching videos about the game which led me to finding popular youtubers like dantdm, stampy, popularmmos, etc.
Now on how I found CubeCraft, fast forward to Summer 2017:
One of my friends told me to buy the Java edition of the game, so I did and he introduced me to EggWars but it was on ExplodingTNT's server (don't think the server exists anymore) and when I looked up EggWars on YouTube, CubeCraft comes up. Not too long after discovering this, Minecraft Better Together update was announced and in the trailer, CubeCraft was shown. I was hyped because of getting to play EggWars on Xbox with a controller. The server and the game came out on Bedrock in April 2018. Been here since then. If you're wondering, my friend who introduced me to EggWars started playing the game again this summer

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
After reading all of your incredible comments on who inspired you to play Minecraft, all of you chose a friend while a few chose a family member like a brother or sister. This is fascinating and I like how each one of you started with a different path and finished off becoming a Minecraft player at the end of the path :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom