Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
185
289
64
19
UK,London
I have played minecraft for around 7 years now and I'm just curious to see how many people have played for longer than that ;D

Lets see who played the longest!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Texbirds
D

Deleted member 576638

Guest
I played Minecraft PE when it first came out and i even played the lite version of it for about 6 years then Minecraft Java in 2016 on my old account so i started in 2010 so it's been a long since i started playing Minecraft but then i had to switch accounts so my old account is now lost in time
 
  • Like
Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom