Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Gather around everyone and make you votes now, who do you think will be the next helper? Someone well known and social, or maybe someone who is less heard of. I'm interested in who you think. For the sake of not being annoying comment someone besides yourself. :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Me doesn't apply so no thanks.

Anyways.
It doesn't matter who becomes the next Helper. Cube only chooses the best of the best to prevent the tiniest mistakes possible not only that but they also choose players who they're currently looking for. For example someone who can speak multiple languages or someone who could do reports.
So anyone could be the next Helper.
Just expect the unexpected.

For me it would be @Gainfullterror that tryhard doesn't even know how the report site works. ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Me doesn't apply so no thanks.

Anyways.
It doesn't matter who becomes the next Helper. Cube only chooses the best of the best to prevent the tiniest mistakes possible not only that but they also choose players who they're currently looking for. For example someone who can speak multiple languages or someone who could do reports.
So anyone could be the next Helper.
Just expect the unexpected.

For me it would be @Gainfullterror that tryhard doesn't even know how the report site works. ;)
pppfffshhhshhhht what're you talking about? shhhpfff

Reactions: Proditio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom