Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I know. It got removed. (y do)
However, I did some research and who did actually created SCB? I know, the man himself is sethbling. (
)
But how did scb became scb as it used to be. Was it originally added to Cubecraft first? I also saw it on memeplex.
And if I'm not mistaken, it's still a thing on memecade.
Btw how did it come to cubecraft? Im just curious.
@Sophie
IMG_3693.PNG

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It was added to Arcade in 2013 I believe, so a very old game from before my time. All the Arcade games were of public plugins, meaning they were not developed by CCG (Hourglass being the only exception), which is why so many of them were done away with.

Reactions: Komodо

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It was added to Arcade in 2013 I believe, so a very old game from before my time. All the Arcade games were of public plugins, meaning they were not developed by CCG (Hourglass being the only exception), which is why so many of them were done away with.
So.. What you are saying is that.. Someone else made the Parkour Minigame...?
Who is it, I have to find him. I need that plug-in

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Idk, the idea probably came from some youtubers, but i've never seen it on a server.
There has been a few Dutch YouTubers who already played the game xD
Uh, then, like Mineware is that unique.. (Mineware -> Hypixel Says)
But the point is, it's not wrong if they add back the Parkour Minigame, doesn't matter who made the first plug-in..

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
There has been a few Dutch YouTubers who already played the game xD
Uh, then, like Mineware is that unique.. (Mineware -> Hypixel Says)
But the point is, it's not wrong if they add back the Parkour Minigame, doesn't matter who made the first plug-in..
I defenitely want the whole arcade back! But first, I want to know 100% sure why it got removed.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I defenitely want the whole arcade back. But first, I want to know 100% sure why it got removed.
Agree. They can just make a section for the new (Line Dash, Wing Rush, Slime Survival) and old (Quackcraft, Parkour Minigame, Super Craft Bros, Hoursglass) minigames.

Reactions: Komodо

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
So.. What you are saying is that.. Someone else made the Parkour Minigame...?
Who is it, I have to find him. I need that plug-in
Erm not true. None of those games were off the self plugins as far as I am aware :D We of course look for concepts for games everywhere (suggestions from you guys, other servers, games outside of Minecraft). When we bring a game to CubeCraft though we write it ourself, most games aren't designed to work on our systems or on a scale like we need them too. Reasons like these are why we had to take Creative down and re-do it. That was originally based on an "off the shelf" plugin but as more and more people played on it it became unmanageable hence why we re-made it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Top Bottom