Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Cubecraft should add these Features ?

• Nah i think whisper is good as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some of these are great others not so much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Whisper is a very useful feature u can privately talk to someone in the same lobby/game (its already in cubecraft ik) Here are my suggestions :
A) You can't whisper a person in a different lobby/game so adding a server whisper would be amazing (maybe u have a friend and u want to meet up to play together but can't seem to tell your friend where to meet and have to look in every single lobby in every single game to whisper to each other)
B) /r is a quick way to respond to someone but if more than 1 is whispering you your whisper might be sent to the wrong person (add a /chat would be useful {/chat (name) , /chat (lobby), /chat (Team), /chat (Party) if it will be a feature} every time u type it would instantly talk to that person without having to type /r or /w (name) )
C) Chat Mute if you were in a busy lobby and many people are chatting/spamming in chat u have a setting to mute chat but only enable whispers

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Whisper is a very useful feature u can privately talk to someone in the same lobby/game (its already in cubecraft ik) Here are my suggestions :
A) You can't whisper a person in a different lobby/game so adding a server whisper would be amazing (maybe u have a friend and u want to meet up to play together but can't seem to tell your friend where to meet and have to look in every single lobby in every single game to whisper to each other)
Already suggested a lot, and will most likely be added in the new friends plugin.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
YES i added multiple players and i want to play with them again just can't find them in the lobby i play on

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom