• Total voters

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently while I was browsing through YouTube I saw a very interesting question. Which Ring do you want? The one ring (lord of the rings) or the Power Ring (Green Lantern)
One_Ring_Blender_Render.png

That the one ring

il_fullxfull.4600736479_ostk.jpg

That the green lantern power ring

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This green one looks a little strange, but I don't know if it's a magic ring.
It's isn't magic but it can do magical things if that make sense. It powered by your willpower and it basically makes you a space cop
I have no clue what either of them do
The first one make people fear and serve you as well as transporting you to a different planet of existence but it corrupts you turning you evil

while the green lantern ring let's you get superman power and also the ability to make anything but it fuelled by your will and believe. So for example if someone can convince you that you are blind the ring will actually blind you. It also got some restrictions so you can't kill nor can you use it on wood or the colour yellow. So basically you become superman but Minecraft Steve wearing yellow leather armour and a wooden sword can reckt you in a 1V1

Feb 2, 2024
China Shanghai
Pronouns
He/Him
它不是魔法,但它可以做神奇的事情,如果这是有意义的。它由你的意志力驱动,基本上让你成为一个太空警察

第一个让人们恐惧和服务你,以及运输你到一个不同的星球的存在,但它腐蚀你把你邪恶

而绿色灯笼戒指让你得到超人的力量,也有能力使任何东西,但它由你的意志和信念。例如,如果有人能让你相信你是盲人,戒指实际上会让你失明。它也有一些限制,所以你不能杀人,也不能用它对木材或黄色。所以基本上你会变成超人,但穿着黄色皮甲和木剑的Minecraft Steve可以在1V1中计算你
So it can brainwash people, too? Haha, it can even help you play Minecraft!

• Haha
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's isn't magic but it can do magical things if that make sense. It powered by your willpower and it basically makes you a space cop

The first one make people fear and serve you as well as transporting you to a different planet of existence but it corrupts you turning you evil

while the green lantern ring let's you get superman power and also the ability to make anything but it fuelled by your will and believe. So for example if someone can convince you that you are blind the ring will actually blind you. It also got some restrictions so you can't kill nor can you use it on wood or the colour yellow. So basically you become superman but Minecraft Steve wearing yellow leather armour and a wooden sword can reckt you in a 1V1
Definitely the one ring

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
"The one ring" would turn you slowly obsessed about keeping the ring near you, and eventually you will start losing trust to your friends and family because you fear that they will steal it from you. And also most people would start to want to wear the ring too which will result to multiple fights like
we saw in the Lord of The Rings and Hobbit movies.

The Green Lantern power ring is way better option as long as you don't listen to others while you wear it. 😎

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Both rings come from really good movies

I’m going with the Power Ring, the abilities it comes with are amazing, though I’m not sure if I want to take on the responsibility that wearing the ring might come with. Still pretty epic

The One Ring is too risky to own in my opinion. The owner of the ring begins to get greedy and possessive of it over time, but it does allow you to become invisible which is interesting

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
The One Ring is way too cursed for me to want it. That thing will literally eat you alive and ruin all your friendships. The Power Ring doesn't have many downsides and your only limits are your imagination, oh and how good you are at ignoring people.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The One Ring is way too cursed for me to want it. That thing will literally eat you alive and ruin all your friendships. The Power Ring doesn't have many downsides and your only limits are your imagination, oh and how good you are at ignoring people.
I still always find it funny how batman plan against green Lantern is to just gaslight him into believe he's weak.

Batman; "bro you better hope I don't get closed because I can one shot you."

GL: wut?!? I have superhumans strength! What do you mean!?!

Batman: "Come here and find out."

GL: well if it batman then he surely isn't wrong... "Erm no thanks I'm good"

Batman: "Oh btw I learned that green lantern construct's doesn't affect people with the name Bruce."

GL: "WHAT!?! YOU'RE LYING!!!

Batman: "Am I?"

• Haha
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom