Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MajorBridger

Oct 19, 2021
Reasons I want a no-fill is because when I am playing squads with 2 other people we always have a random teammate. The random is usually a new player if they are solo-queueing squads and they just keep stealing necessary resources. I feel like with all of the threads about adding a 3's mode, this is a better solution. As a programmer this would be a lot easier to program then a entirely new mode. It could also make for some more content for the YouTubers, that doesn't require another person like "Solo-queueing Squads, Will I Win?" I just fell like this would add a whole new challenge to the game.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I do get the fun of the challenge with no fill, but I feel it doesn’t really fit our server. Games are fairly small, having to fight single players instead of teams would just be really unfun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom