Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Cubecraft's birthday has already passed, but reason why there wasn't any event for that day is that all of our current developer efforts are towards the big 2023 party event/1.19 update which you can find out what this update contains here

Reactions: ¿¿SA¿¿

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Cubecraft's birthday has already passed, but reason why there wasn't any event for that day is that all of our current developer efforts are towards the big 2023 party event/1.19 update which you can find out what this update contains here
When is it left? Or is she close?

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I have a package that I designed myself that I want to show you, don't you mind?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I cannot reveal when the update will come out, even if I were to know but as shown on the notion board, it's currently in testing so not long left 😄

And as for your second question, you are free to show off your creations here

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I cannot reveal when the update will come out, even if I were to know but as shown on the notion board, it's currently in testing so not long left 😄

And as for your second question, you are free to show off your creations here
I think none of the dignitaries wants to see my truth, I want you to see it yourself! You might like it! To add all my friends liked it

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Yeah but no one need to see it..
I suggest you post it in there regardless if you wish to show off your creativity

Though considering the main question of this thread has been answered, there is no need to continue this discussion unless you are needing further help :)

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I suggest you post it in there regardless if you wish to show off your creativity

Though considering the main question of this thread has been answered, there is no need to continue this discussion unless you are needing further help
Ok ty!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom