Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I am surprised no one has suggested this before but you know on the lfg section on the cubecraft discord it is slow to add people because there gamertag doesn’t show up so what I was think was that the server should make it so once you link your account on the forums to you discord it should show up with your gamertag so looking for groups doing take well longer and this is just a qol feature I would like cubecraft to add to the discord but it’s fine tons of people will disagree with this.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Also, keep in mind that not all people want their Discord nickname to be their in-game name. Some have Discord accounts for other purposes as well and some just choose to have 2 different names on the different platforms. And as long as staff are willing to help us and change our nicknames if we want to, I don't think it's needed. + Just telling a person your in-game name, when you want to party with them (or they need it for whatever reason) isn't too big of a hustle.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Yea, but for example with me, I have always and everywhere been LukaG_. But MC Bedrock doesn't allow me to use an underscore, so I'm just LukaG####. And I 100% prefer more my Discord name, than the MC one.

And that's the good thing about the staff, since we can choose exactly which one we want :)

Reactions: UndexdZombie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom