• No.

• 50/50

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020

Sup cubecrafters! I think it's a good idea to add an ability to click youtubers nick in chat to open their connected channel.​

I think it will help interested players find youtube/twitch channels of people with the youtube rank. It'll give them more subscribers & probably attract more people to cubecraft. Right now it's really hard sometimes, not everyone has the same channel name as their IGN!

I personally think, that it's good for everybody. For developers/admins/mods/etc., for players and for youtube ranked ones.

I guess it is quite easy to do this from a technical point of view. Since cubecraft already has its own chat plugin, theoretically you just need to put a parameter to the youtuber's nickname with a link to the channel to which it is linked.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This seems like a really fun and helpful idea. Their username isn’t always the same as their channel name, so this would make looking up these content creat

It would probably be possible if there were a way to let these YouTubers or streamers link their channel in some way.

I definitely support this 👍

Reactions: Vindicatør

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
That would be really helpful actually. This would make it way more easy to see the channels of these YouTubers/Streamers. I hope this will be implemented.

Reactions: Hoshi

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This is a super cool idea.

Obviously being a Bedrock YT I’m kind of bias towards wanting it on Bedrock too (but unfortunately that won’t be possible). Either way though, this is pretty cool!

Reactions: Westsi

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey!

Nice suggestion by the way. But sadly, at this time, we have another idea on the back burner for clicking usernames/prefixes in the chat. Don't worry, we also have another idea for YouTubers to show off their channels (even on Bedrock), but again, that idea is on the shelf for another day :P

Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom