Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This suggestion is for all minigames that use voting, but I'm using survival games as an example here.

So if there are no votes or the voting option with the most votes ends as a tie, normal wins the items vote, daytime wins the time of day vote and normal wins the health vote, by default. I want this to change to when there are no votes, the outcome is randomized between all options. and when the most voted option is tied, the outcome is randomized between the options with the joint most votes.

Nobody votes:
Item types:
Currently, normal wins by default.
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being normal, basic or OP.
Time of day:
Currently, day wins by default.
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being day, sunset or night.
Health:
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being normal, double, triple or hardcore.

More than one option has the most votes:
Currently, normal items, daytime and normal health win when tied in votes with other options.
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being any of the joint most voted options.

Thx for reading my suggestion that would bring much more variety to games where all players in it are of the stone rank or the voting ends in a tie if its to be added.

Reactions: Power Ranger

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I'm a bit mixed on this.

It will give more variety to the players and change up the normal gameplay when no ranks are there to vote. This would be really fun if no ranks are there or no one decides to vote.

It could give less power to ranks. Also, most people like normal health and daytime. There will be a small chance it will be that with the 2-3 other choices.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Edit: misunderstood I don't really want this since voting options are the main source of revenue for the server and there would be less incentive to buy ranks if you could get voting options randomly. I would like tied votes to be more random rather than defaulting to normal though :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
If voting ends in a tie or if nobody votes, there should be a relatively small chance (like in Blockwars how there's a fiarly small chance to choose a modifier if nobody vites) to choose a gamemode, but there will be more weight for normal to be chosen.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No thanks.
As others have said, this would make buying a rank for voting kind of pointless, as they'd get roughly what they want every few games without ranks being present.
And also, I highly doubt that stone ranks would want to play hardcore health with OP items every other game, as that's not at all what the initial experience should be about. It'd discourage players from playing on the server because of them disliking the games.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion is for all minigames that use voting, but I'm using survival games as an example here.

So if there are no votes or the voting option with the most votes ends as a tie, normal wins the items vote, daytime wins the time of day vote and normal wins the health vote, by default. I want this to change to when there are no votes, the outcome is randomized between all options. and when the most voted option is tied, the outcome is randomized between the options with the joint most votes.

Nobody votes:
Item types:
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being normal, basic or OP.
Time of day:
Currently, day wins by default.
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being day, sunset or night.
Health:
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being normal, double, triple or hardcore.

More than one option has the most votes:
Currently, normal items, daytime and normal health win when tied in votes with other options.
It should be there's an equal chance of the winner being any of the joint most voted options.

Thx for reading my suggestion that would bring much more variety to games where all players in it are of the stone rank or the voting ends in a tie if its to be added.

No...
I want what I voted for...
Let it be Normal for all I care
I don't want it becoming HARDCORE and I of course don't get Golden Appels!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom