Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Erm no.
Sure, it's sctupping sad that he does that just to get wins, but it's not cheating.
Surely it's cheating as he is breaking the no teaming in solo game rule?

You might see what I mean first here then here, though Window 10 DVR was glitching out at the time so it wasn't enough evidence for a ban.
They are literally crouching to each other on the same island and looting chests together, before (this might be hard to see in the second video as the recording cut out) they cross the same bridge onto the middle island of the 3 in a row (you can work this out by looking at where they were at the end of the first video compared to the second), wait for beside the other as they hit the last enemy off and then sacrifice.
It doesn't matter if they don't both attack the same person; just standing next to each other for 10 seconds I find is enough to get players banned.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

There is nothing wrong with cleaning these comments are so cringey

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom