Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What's your favourite Bridges play style?

• Bow spamer (your really annoying a just shoot people off bridges the whole game).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rusher (bridges straight to the other teams pit and try and score as many times as possible).

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Bridger (makes an accessable bridge for their team).

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Defender (cover your pit in blocks and guard your pit).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The power ups guy (collects powerups the whole time).

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sweat (a bit of them all really good over 300 wins).

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Hi everyone, what's your blockwars bridges play style😊? I like to jump bridge to the other teams island at the start of the game and try and score as many points as possible.

Reactions: spacymoon

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
First I rush to try and get some easy points, but when the blocks start building up I like to make another bridge somewhere else for my team to cross safely.

Reactions: xJcmm

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I rush, I bridge, I also have more than 300 wins in bridges and it isn't my main game (Second main game)
I also like jump bridging like you :)

Reactions: Silco and xJcmm

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
Rushing is my tactic!! although some alterations:
* I actually change my play style depending on the situation (e.g. the other team has a significantly higher amount of scores, then I switch to defender)
* I bedrock bridge to the other side sometimes, so that's pretty much bridger style
* I used to sweat in this gamemode. (footage of me doing it has not been saved)

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think I would be under the "Sweat" role, but I don't consider myself sweaty. I play completely casually...

I'm honestly surprised more people didn't pick that role. A lot of people on here, from what I've seen, would vote for the "Sweat" option.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I normally build a staircase bridge high up so the whole team can easily get across, and I'll stop every now and then to shoot people with a bow. If I'm playing on the temple map (the one with the lava around the score pit) I like to block off the pit and then defend it/push people into lava.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
I think I would be under the "Sweat" role, but I don't consider myself sweaty. I play completely casually...

I'm honestly surprised more people didn't pick that role. A lot of people on here, from what I've seen, would vote for the "Sweat" option.
Yeah I'm the same I have 750 wins (because I main bridge when my friends aren't online) and im pretty good at it too, but I don't sweat at all I just play for fun unless there is someone that's annoying bow spamming or something or a good player gets in the game that's when I sweat.

Reactions: tobioikawa

boo_boo_yt

Oct 16, 2021
Can you add 1v1 to bridges I would love to 1v1 my friends please add that, I think that would be very cool! :D

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Can you add 1v1 to bridges I would love to 1v1 my friends please add that, I think that would be very cool! :D
There was already a thread about that and it didn't get forwarded :( but i think it would be better to add private game so you can 1v1 them in your favourite game or have a game of just friends 2v2, 4v4 etc i might make a thread about this if there hasnt been one already.

Edit. Nevermind there are lots of people asking for private games

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
Yeah I'm the same I have 750 wins (because I main bridge when my friends aren't online) and im pretty good at it too, but I don't sweat at all I just play for fun unless there is someone that's annoying bow spamming or something or a good player gets in the game that's when I sweat.
Yeah a lot of people sweat their hardest when they see an annoying/cheating person. although... sometimes people may just sweat casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."