Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What's your favourite Bridges play style?

• Bow spamer (your really annoying a just shoot people off bridges the whole game).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rusher (bridges straight to the other teams pit and try and score as many times as possible).

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Bridger (makes an accessable bridge for their team).

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Defender (cover your pit in blocks and guard your pit).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The power ups guy (collects powerups the whole time).

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sweat (a bit of them all really good over 300 wins).

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Hi everyone, what's your blockwars bridges play style😊? I like to jump bridge to the other teams island at the start of the game and try and score as many points as possible.

Reactions: spacymoon

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
First I rush to try and get some easy points, but when the blocks start building up I like to make another bridge somewhere else for my team to cross safely.

Reactions: xJcmm

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I rush, I bridge, I also have more than 300 wins in bridges and it isn't my main game (Second main game)
I also like jump bridging like you :)

Reactions: Silco and xJcmm

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
Rushing is my tactic!! although some alterations:
* I actually change my play style depending on the situation (e.g. the other team has a significantly higher amount of scores, then I switch to defender)
* I bedrock bridge to the other side sometimes, so that's pretty much bridger style
* I used to sweat in this gamemode. (footage of me doing it has not been saved)

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think I would be under the "Sweat" role, but I don't consider myself sweaty. I play completely casually...

I'm honestly surprised more people didn't pick that role. A lot of people on here, from what I've seen, would vote for the "Sweat" option.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I normally build a staircase bridge high up so the whole team can easily get across, and I'll stop every now and then to shoot people with a bow. If I'm playing on the temple map (the one with the lava around the score pit) I like to block off the pit and then defend it/push people into lava.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
I think I would be under the "Sweat" role, but I don't consider myself sweaty. I play completely casually...

I'm honestly surprised more people didn't pick that role. A lot of people on here, from what I've seen, would vote for the "Sweat" option.
Yeah I'm the same I have 750 wins (because I main bridge when my friends aren't online) and im pretty good at it too, but I don't sweat at all I just play for fun unless there is someone that's annoying bow spamming or something or a good player gets in the game that's when I sweat.

Reactions: tobioikawa

boo_boo_yt

Oct 16, 2021
Can you add 1v1 to bridges I would love to 1v1 my friends please add that, I think that would be very cool! :D

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Can you add 1v1 to bridges I would love to 1v1 my friends please add that, I think that would be very cool! :D
There was already a thread about that and it didn't get forwarded :( but i think it would be better to add private game so you can 1v1 them in your favourite game or have a game of just friends 2v2, 4v4 etc i might make a thread about this if there hasnt been one already.

Edit. Nevermind there are lots of people asking for private games

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
Yeah I'm the same I have 750 wins (because I main bridge when my friends aren't online) and im pretty good at it too, but I don't sweat at all I just play for fun unless there is someone that's annoying bow spamming or something or a good player gets in the game that's when I sweat.
Yeah a lot of people sweat their hardest when they see an annoying/cheating person. although... sometimes people may just sweat casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom